I Like It Rough

Depuis le début

''oh fuck baby don't stop''

It was rough and i liked it, she was swallowing all of me, and i wasn't no small dick nigga neither.

''damn''

I pulled her head away but he she bite at my head, i was gonna come but she kept her teeth on my head, like nigga if you don't let me imma bite the head off it was painful and i was moaning even louder, i felt like this woman was raping me. I came in her mouth she swallowed i never expected amber the good girl, the church girl, to be so freaking. I was whipped. She smiled as i slide down to the floor, i leaned in to kiss her she moved away.

I know don't kiss a hoe when she finish giving heads especially when she swallowed ya kids, but shoot this was wifey right here.

She got up and went to the bathroom, i followed she stripped and came to me who was at the door, she got the first aid kit and cleaned and dressed my wounds, it was silent, i was afraid to speak. I have never seen a female like that, she got into the shower, i watched her with amusement in my eyes.

''you gonna watch me all night or you gonna give that dick''

''huh''

''NOW NIGGA''

i just went in, i know i know, i feel like the bitch, the female right now. She wanted to play rough, i got in grabbed that ass, she spun around jumped on me and whispered in my ear.

''no foul play nigga just put it in''

I did as i was told she wasn't even wet enough but fuck she wanted it rough so i did.

_______________

Next day

I woke up in pure pleasure, i had no idea what was happening, as i caught myself i opened my eyes rubbing them, i heard moans, legs were on me, hands on my body, i opened my eyes good enough to see amber riding this dick i grabbed her boobs, she looked at me and smiled, i raised to kiss her neck, she moaned, i tried for her lips she pushed me off, i knew she was still upset. The pleasure rush over me my body was limp she started to shake, then she fell over. When she got off there was no condom on me.

''who know you gon get pregnant right''

''too late''

She got up and run to the bathroom, i walked behind her she was already throwing up.

''how far''

''a month''

She got in the shower

''and you never said anything''

She kissed her teeth got out brushed her teeth, and pass me like i was invincible. She started putting on clothes. Her PJs to be exact.

''amber talk to me''

''im not keeping it''

''hell you ain't''

''nigga i don't want you or ya seed''

That hurt i could have smacked the shit out this girl, but i backed up took a shower, put on some clothes and left, didn't even brush my teeth. No one saw me leave.

Amber

Its been three days now since king leave, i didn't leave the room either, he even left his phone, sean thought we killed each other.

Day four i had cleaned up the room and finally came out i passed draya and nicole in the kitchen, sean playing with sj in the halls, Christina was at the pool.

''hey rider''

''hey glad to see you out''

''yea sup''