Alive

"I didn't know all the things I was missing,
All I had to do was stop and listen,
Beauty surrounds, but it's nowhere to be found if you're only looking down,
Oh it's like I lost my way but I found it again after someone said let there be light,
And now I'm in this place with the wind on my face and I know for the first time,"

---------

"I won't ask you to get back together with me, I only wanted you to come with me this one time, trust me this only one time, please," Cody Christian offered his hand to the pretty girl in front of him.

"I don't want to get hurt anymore, Cody," Elli said as she looked down onto her shoes.

"I won't dare to do that," He said, still extending his hand to the girl in front of him.

'I wanted to believe you. I wanted to get back with you. I still love you. but i am afraid I will get hurt just like last year,' she mentally spoke to herself.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, Elli. I really am," He said gently. his hand was still extended waiting for Elli to take.

"Cody, please don't screw," She hugged the elder male and snuggled into his chest.

"Come on. I'll show you something you've always liked," Cody said, putting his arm around Elli's shoulder.

the girl smiled as she put her left arm around the male's waist. "I gave you the second chance. please don't screw up, Babe," she said, walking along with perfect synchronization of foot step with the male.

"Wait here, I'll be back," He ran to the middle of the soccer field they passed and turned to her. he then made a cute heart sign and shot it with a finger gun to Elli. She just giggled in return, watching the silly Cody Christian back before her eyes.

 She just giggled in return, watching the silly Cody Christian back before her eyes

"Why are you this cheesy?" She giggled as she ran and hugged the latter lovingly. 

"Because you love this back then." He said hugging her in his warm and fuzzy embrace before the girl practiced the tackle from her aikido class and pinned the elder guy on the bed of green grasses and smashed her lips onto his and lured him into a passionate kiss.

" He said hugging her in his warm and fuzzy embrace before the girl practiced the tackle from her aikido class and pinned the elder guy on the bed of green grasses and smashed her lips onto his and lured him into a passionate kiss

Cody widened his eye due to the shock the girl gave him with the kiss. but he then closed his eyes and gave into the kiss he'd been longing all these time. He'd been waiting for the girl to finally be back into his arms again. Just like those times when they were in the high school.

"That was," She broke the kiss.

"Amazing," he completed the sentence.

"Get up, dude. everyone is looking at us," She helped him up and chuckles cheerfully. 

"Let's go to the beach, I knew you'll like it," Cody said as he took her by her hand lovingly to the parking lot where he parked his jeep.

"Still the same old jeep," She grinned as she climbed up to the front seat. The turquoise jeep they used to ride back then during the times they dated in 2013.

The elder male smiled and turned up the engine. Then he began driving to the beach where his parents had the beach house they used to spend summer together. 

----

Cody took Elli to the beach, their favorite hideout back then. The beach house his family owned by the boardwalk never changed. after getting changed with their beachwear, they first climbed to the lookout and took some pictures there. walking hand in hand, reminiscing old times. she looked straight to the beach below the lookout and then into the elder male's eyes and smiled. "Cody, I still love you," she hugged his waist and snuggle into his chest. Cody hugged the younger female lovingly in his arms. "I think we can give it a shot to start from the beginning again," She said.

Ï love you too, Elli," Cody said, smiling ear to ear upon her confession. "I'd pay for what we have lost back then," He rested his chin onto her head. 

the two love birds then moved to the beach and played by the sea shore just like the old times. they walked by the sea shore and jumped into the waves. it seemed really fun despite how rough their history was. Cody promised to himself that he would take whatever it costed him to make the girl in front of him happy. 

---