facetime: elli x saintgnue

font in italic: elliah
font in bold-italic: cody saintgnue.

it was in the middle of the night, after both of them got back to the hotel after wrapping the shooting that day.

"Hi, Cody," 

"Els, how was filming today? I hadn't got the chance to meet you on set,"

"The scene with the other Cody was so intense. I didn't know, I cried a lot after filming ended,"  he could see you pouting on the screen. he knew you had been crying a lot that day from the puffy eyes. although you weren't crying anymore he just knew you had been crying a lot.

"Are you really okay?"

"Not really, but i can get through, Co. don't worry."

"Let me shower first, and I can help you,"

"I can't burden you with my worries, Co," 

"Hey, I know it's hard and it's okay now, he isn't here. I am here. do you want me to keep you company," 

"If i was bothering you a lot, please don't. have some rest, Coco," 

"You were not bothering me, just hang in there, open the door for me. my room is right across yours. so I'm right by your door," 

"Wait a minute."  you ran to the door and opened the door for him as you turned off the facetime call from your phone.

------------------

"Coco," You attacked him with your hug after you let him inside your room. you cried on his chest and he just hugged you and rubbed your back to comfort you.

"What did he do?" He asked you after he finally get you to calm down.

"He didn't do anything, it was just me and the flashbacks of our fight," you cried again.

"Els, I'm sorry," he hugged you and caressed your head gently.

"Can you stay?" you asked. you really needed the company right now. 

"I'll stay". he hugged you tight and lead you to the sofa. he sat  with you on the sofa with his arms protectively latched around your body.

"I remembered everything. I know he wanted to be back with him and he's changed. but I can't be together with him after what he did to me," you cried.

"maybe you just need more time to forgive what he's done to you. you'll get through. I'll do whatever helps you." He said as he kissed the top of your head.

"Why?" you asked as you looked up to him.

"Because I like you, Els. I like you like how a man likes a woman," He said.

"Give me time to heal. and I'll consider your feeling," you smiled and hugged him. "For now you are my closest buddy. my best friend." You said.

as the time goes by, Cody and you spent the night at the sofa, cuddling each other to sleep. you slept on his chest while he slept with his arm protectively latched around you. You got up the next day with him next to you and you smiled as you leaned your head on his chest.

----