instagram| Real Story

codychristian I'm not try'na start a fire, with this flameBut I'm worried that your heart might feel the sameAnd I have to be honest with you babyTell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazyBut I got you this rose 1500k likes [comments disabled]-------...

But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose
1500k likes
[comments disabled]
-----------------------------

Cody Christian stared into his phone after he posted a picture of Elli and him in Instagram. He knew that it would be a disaster if the media found out. but he couldn't afford missing Elli this way. He admitted that it was too childish of him to be like that in the past. He admitted that he was to selfish back then. he wanted to make it up to Elli. he wanted Elli to give him a second chance to make it up to her. Cody wanted to be with Elli again, just like back then before he got all the glitz and glam like now.

"What did you just do, Code?" Tyler asked as he sat beside Cody at the waiting room.

"Nah," Cody hid his phone and walked out of the room to get some air.

"He seemed so jumpy, what happened?" O'Brien asked as he popped beside Tyler. 

"He didn't just do that," Holland was scrolling through her feed in Instagram.

"He did what?" Posey looked at Holland with a confused look. 

"Just check you ig feed," Hoechlin said, his thumb was excessively scrolling through his instagram feed and found what Cody Christian had just posted.

"Let him be, Ty.  it's him who need time to think. I knew he really wanted her back. he regret what he did to her in the past." Ryan said as he held the younger back to his seat.

"Let's give him time, if he really loved her, He'd treat her better," Hoechlin said as he got himself ready for the next scene.

"She's been extremely quiet," Sprayberry said as he nodded to Elli.

"Elli, are you okay?" Michael asked as he came closer to her.

"..." she looked down to the pavements, she did not even dare to look into Michael's eyes.

"Hey, El. are you really okay?" Michael said as he signed everyone to stop staring paranoidly into her. "Let's get some air. I'll drive for you," he suggested.

"Hey, Khy. can you get christian outta here?" Michael asked again as he lead Elli into the parking lot after excusing the both of them to Jeff.

"Will do, Mike." Khylin nodded as he dragged Cody to the set.

-----