Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters

Start from the beginning

I remember I would just write these every night in my room ever since I was sixteen. I kept them in a small black box at the top of my closet. I couldn't keep the ones I wrote while traveling though. It was too risky because someone could find out.

"Okay." I whispered to myself. "Let's get this done."

Small Time Skip -

After I had finished the short note, I left it on the bedside underneath my phone. I threw a pillow over my head and fell into a deep sleep.

--

- Skip to the Morning -

--

I woke up to the sound of an alarm beeping, so I checked my phone.

6am, what the f-

Before I could do anything. My heart was frozen. The note that I had written last night, disappeared.

After realizing this, I got up out of bed and frantically looked around. Where did that note go? It didn't have legs and-

"Looking for something?"

I turned around with a full blush covering my face to see Ashton right at the doorway.

"N-no"

"Like a note or something? Because-"

"Yes! Where is it!?" I said with a half smile.

"Uh, well room service has it..." Ashton trailed off.

My smile was quickly replaced with fear and sadness. I looked over at Ashton with watery eyes. It wasn't a nice look to give to your best mate.

"I'm sorry, Luke. I wasn't thinking. I found it and decided to throw it out in the lobby, so it didn't cause you any trouble. I missed the trash can so I'm guessing room service picked it up."

I didn't answer at that, but he pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't let go, because if you met Ashton, he is literally the best hugger that you will ever meet.

"Luke, uh, Calum ordered breakfast and because his name was on the note, they're-"

"HOLY FUDGE CAL! YOU HAVE A LOVER!" Michael screeched.

I wanted to laugh at that until I realized what Ashton was trying to say. My note was attatched to Calum's breakfast. Oh god.

"Luke! Ashy! Come out here!" Micheal screamed.

I worriedly looked over at Ashton and he just gave me his, "We'll talk later" look

"What's going on?" Ashton asked, pretending that he didn't know what had happened.

I just rubbed my eyes sleepily and didn't ask anything like Ashton had. That was not acting though, I was REALLY tired.

"Someone wrote a love note to Cal! We need to find this person!" Michael yelled happily.

"No we don't!" Calum and I said in sync and in a rushed tone. We then just looked at each other.

"What, wait. Why not, Luke?" Michael asked suspiciously.

I have to admit. Michael caught me there, really well. I wasn't sure how to answer so just as I opened my mouth, Ashton saved my butt.

"He wants cute notes from people too, Mikey. Aren't you a little jealous?" 

Michael sat there for a while to think, before frowning and mumbling a small, "Yes."

"We're all jealous, but happy for you, Cal." Ashton said as I smiled.

"I just don't know if I want to be with this person." Calum said with major doubt. I frowned, because those were my words.

"Why not?" I asked with a small crack in my voice.

"Well," Calum started, "I actually don't know. I haven't read it yet."

Then why are you already judging them when you haven't read it? READ THE NOTE!

"Read it then." I stated, a lot more calmer than I intended.

"Ok. Here we go." Calum said as he breathed in.

--

--

Calum Hood,

I'm probably the most unromantic and the dorkiest person ever.

I know you, and you know me back, almost just as much.

Sometimes I wish that I could fade away and fall asleep into your arms.

But that will never happen.

What if roses weren't red?

How about if violets weren't blue?

Then that is when we would be together, it's nothing new.

You don't love me the same way that I love you, Mr. Hood.

--

--

When Calum finished, he inhaled deeply and blushed at the words that were written on the small sheet of paper. His eyes just kept darting at the words and back to the ground.

"Pfft, that's so dorky. Just like it said in the note." Michael laughed. Ouch.

Ashton just stood there, pretending to be speechless, because he had already known what it said. I was looking at the ground while not showing any emotion. I was nervous to find out if Calum had not liked the note.

"Well?" Ashton asked breaking the silence.

"I want to meet this person."

--

Ha, I don't think so Cal.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. <3

I'll have another one up tomorrow so check it out!

Please leave a comment, vote, and a favorite?

Send this to your friends and keep it in your library.

It's going to be long. Bai :)