Yuuki Mishima x Fem!Reader (P5) [1]

Days spent at Shujin were the same as usual. Classes, clubs, etcetera. One thing you looked forward to the most however was chatting to your best friend Mishima about the Phantom Thieves.

Back in spring you were so worried abut Mishima, you knew about his bruises and the cause of them, but still he remained quiet as not to worry you. You couldn't help but feel so powerless at the time that you couldn't do anything to help. That's why when that calling card for plastered on the school board and the Phantoms Thieves changed Kamoshida's heart, you truly admired them.

You weren't the only one either, as your best friend also looked up to them quite a bit, which led him to make the phansite! Although it was a secret that he was the admin. 

And so you tried to help however you could, finding out info to help the people who helped you.

"Hey, Yuuki!" You greeted, placing your palms flat against his desk. "Any news?"

As always, Mishima was completely immersed in his phone. Once he heard your voice, he looked up with a sheepish smile. "Oh, Y/n. It's still a work in progress."

You hummed, leaning forward by his shoulder to peer at his phone. "Hmm, I see." You sighed.  "I wish I could help more." 

"You do!" Mishima quickly replied. "Things are just slow right now, even on my end... But I've been checking the phansite a lot."

 With a hand to your chin, you nodded thoughtfully. "True, but it's hard to tell what needs urgent attention, huh..."

You trailed off, thinking to yourself in silence when you sprung into action, prompting Mishima's shoulder to stiffen in slight shock.

"I got it! I'll check around school and listen out for anything!" You suggested excitedly. "I'm sure at least someone at Shujin has used the phansite, so maybe I'll find them!" 

"O-Oh, sure..." Mishima responded, still a bit wide-eyed at your outburst. "You should be careful you don't look suspicious though."

You saluted jokingly, beaming at him. "Of course, I'm a professional y'know."

He returned the smile. "I'll leave it to you then. Thanks."

"It's no problem!" You said back. "If it's for the Phantom Thieves, I'll help anyway I can. I'll see you later!"

Mishima raised his hand in a wave, but it was unseen by you as you rushed out the classroom door. He let it fall limply. "Yeah, see you..." 

                               ________________________________________

Soon enough Mishima was ready to leave Shujin after browsing through the forum posts on the phansite. For some reason he couldn't focus as well as he usually could when it came to finding requests for Akira, and that was definitely strange. 

It was probably just a weird fluke. Anyways, you might be able to uncover some new info that he couldn't... For some reason, that didn't make him feel any better. But why was that?"

Mishima was stuck in his thoughts, until a hand was planted on his shoulder. He turned his head to see you looking back at him cheerfully.

"Yuuki, I've got some news!" You announced happily, but made sure to keep your voice lowered. "We can talk about it at the diner." 

"Oh, really?" He asked, placing his phone into his pocket.

"Yep." You confirmed, playfully pushing him forward. "Now let's go, all that eavesdropping made me hungry!"

A chuckle left him as he obliged, letting you push him along. Maybe it was just an off day for him. 

                                                                         ****