2018

(Ok so I didn't really have any ideas for what could happen in 2017 so we are skipping it and going straight into 2018)
The part year and a half have been amazing I'm working on getting new magement so me and zayn can be together out in the public. I'm going to be releasing my album soon and the fans have been absolutely amazing. I was making plans to go on tour next year and if everything goes as planned it might be with Zayn after his album comes out. (It's present day) harry has finshed his tour and Niall is almost done his. We're all going to Niall's last show. I'm so glad I have these lads in my life cuz I don't know what I would do without them. They have been beyond supportive with me and zayn and I couldn't ask for more. Zayn thinks he's going to be able to come back with us all in 2020 and I beyond happy about it. I've been working super hard to get the album out as soon as possible. The fans are super pumped about the album and can't wait for it to come out. I've also gotten new magement so me and zayn might come out to the public soon. It's been awkward working on the x factor with Simon seeing with everything that happened but I always keep it professional. Zayn released a bunch of new singles this past year and I couldn't be more proud of him and all the work he put into all the songs. Me and zayn planned on doing a collab on my album possibly and we are still working on the lyrics for it (I wish this was true 😢). Zayn has also been drawing alot more and he's really been improving not staying he wasn't good before but he keeps on amazing me with his talents in more then one art form. I love him so much. Me and zayn are currently in the studio together working on the duet and discussed what we need to tell our fans...

(Sorry for the shitty ending I plan on making a sequel for this story called infinity it might be coming out later this year or early next year. I have a lot of fanfics I plan to write before then so feel free to check them out and thx to everybody who has read,voted, and commented it really does mean a lot.one of my best friends helped me think of the ending for this  so shout out to her jbm620 this story has been a little shorter then I was planning it to be but I got a little bit of writers block these last few chapters. I plan on doing a live stream on my instagram _fabulouspigeon most likely a couple hours after this being released. Obviously if your reading this in the future it's already done I will answer any questions you may have about the story and the upcoming sequel and any questions about future fics. Also sorry for the confusing timelines of everything💙See you in the next one)