Surprise louis!!

Zayn's pov
Louis was with Liam out in town so me and the others could set up for his birthday party. Me and harry were putting up streamers and Niall,daisy, and Phoebe were blowing up balloons. Lottie and fizzy were baking a carrot cake for Louis. Doniya,safaa, and waliyha were setting up the gift tables and my mom and dad were making sure Louis and Liam didn't come and watching ernist and Doris. After me and harry finshed putting up the streamers we were ordering pizza and putting out the food on a table. After blowing balloons up Niall was calling and inviting some or Louis's friends to make sure they were still coming. Holly came soon after (if u don't know who Holly is she's Daisy's and Phoebe's best friend but the family treats her as another daughter/sister) and so did Eleanor. They helped out until Liam texted me saying they were on Thier way back. We shut all the lights off and hid. "I don't understand why-" "SURPRISE LOUIS" we all said cutting him off with whatever he was gonna say. Louis just looked at all of us and then laughed. I went up to Louis and hugged him. "Happy birthday" I say smiling at him. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Lottie shouted. Liam turned the radio on and we all started dancing. This night was perfect.

Louis's pov
I can't believe my friends and family did all of this for me. I could never be more thankful for them. I looked down at my phone and I saw a message from Simon. I shut my phone off and put it on the table. I wasn't going to let management ruin my night with friends and family or my holidays for that matter.
(He has holidays from December 23rd to January 14th). After about an hour of dancing and eating we decided to have some cake.
(Picture below is the cake)

I laughed a soon as I saw that it was a carrot shaped carrot cake

I laughed a soon as I saw that it was a carrot shaped carrot cake. "Of course you guys would make this kind of cake" I say. "Well u did say that you like girls who eat carrots" Niall mumbled. I 'playfully' punched him in the arm. "Ouch!" Niall yelped. I giggled. Everyone started to sing happy birthday and I blew out my candles. "What did u wish for?" Niall asked. "No wishes here I got all I could ever want and need. Friends and family" I say smiling at everyone. We ate the cake anf then Liam shouted over the music "PRESENT TIME" everyone rushed to the living room besides me. "Come on Lou" Zayn said grabbing my hand and leading me through the crowd. Ok sat down on the couch. "Open mine first" Lottie said. She handed me a red bag and I pulled out a white hat that said "sass master from Doncaster". I laughed. "Thanks Lottie" I say smiling at her. "Your welcome" she smiled. "Me next" daisy said. She handed me a gold and white gift box. I opened it and Thier was a box of old video games.
(Not used ones but you know what I mean). I smiled. "Thanks kiddo can't wait to play them" I say putting the box down. Phoebe handed me a black box with a red bow on it. I opened it and there was a shirt that said "Louis Vuitton" but Vuitton was crossed out and under it said Tomlinson. I laughed. "This is great" I say laughing. "Thank you" I say. She smiled. Fizzy handed me a purple gift bag and inside it was another hat that said "too sassy for you" and it was rainbow. I smiled "thank u", she nodded. Doniya gave me a green box and inside was a new suit. I smiled. "Thank you" I say. "No problem". Safaa gave me a blue box and inside was a black PAC man shirt. "Thank u this is one of my favourite games" I say. "Your welcome" waliyha gave me a small black box with a gold chain inside. "Thank you" I say putting it on the coffee table. "Welcome". Zayns mom and dad got me a dark red suit case with Louis Tomlinson written in black on the front. "Thank you". I said. "My turn" Niall said like a little kid. He handed me a orange box. Inside was a pair of Gucci slides. I smiled "thank u ni".
(I'm going to speed this up cuz I know this is probably boring I won't do this when it's Zayn's birthday chapter)
Harry gave me a Gucci suit.
Liam gave me a mug that said Kevin with a pigeon on it.
And then it was zayns turn. "Your present is in the driveway" I looked at him confused. We all went out and there was the mystery machine.
(If u don't know what I'm talking about I'll put a picture here)

I smiled. "Zayn I.. I don't..thank u" I say smiling at him and giving him a hug. He hugged me back. "Happy birthday Lou" he whispered in my ear.
Best birthday ever. Unitl I heard a loud knock on my door. And I knew exactly who it was. I gave Zayn the look and his face dropped. I didn't want to answer the door but I had to. I went to the door and opened it. "I need to speak to you and Zayn. NOW" Simon said angerly. "Well hello to you too" I said rolling my eyes and getting Zayn. Me and zayn stepped outside. "Why the hell is there a picture of you two at Nando's" simon said holding up a picture. "That was like in November" Zayn said confused. "I don't care when it was, I know I can't control you Zayn but you guys need to be more careful" he said as he stormed off. What an ass and not in the good way.

Next chapter is christmas it might be a bit short but I'll be releasing the new years chapter the same day so expect two chapters next update :)
Hope ur enjoying the story.