Date night

Zayns pov
I decided to plan a date night for me and Louis since we haven't been on a date in almost 3 years. I decided on talking him Nando's (shout out to the Directioners who know what I'm talking about) even if it's not the fancyest place it held a special place and me and the other lads hearts. Just don't tell Niall I didn't bring him any food. I went up to mine and Louis's room to tell him about our plans. "Hey Lou" I said with a smile on my face. "Oh hey z" he said turning around on his spinny chair. "So we got plans tonight" I say sitting on the bed in front of him. "Oh and what are those" he asked curiously. "We're going on a date tonight" as I said that his face lit up. "So what are we doing on this date" he asked moving closer to me. "Well we're going to Nando's I knows it's not that fancy but we have alot of memories there" I say smiling at him. "It's sounds perfect z" he said smiling and holding my hands. "What time are we gonna go" he asked looking down at our conjoint hands. "Probably around 7:30" he I said. "Ok sounds good to me" Louis said spinning back around to his desk to finish writing I suppose he was doing. "Ok we'll see ya in a bit" I say getting up and leaving the room. "Love u" I said as I left. "Love u too" Louis said. I can't wait for tonight it's going to be nice to finally go on a date after so long.

Fast forward a couple hours

Louis's pov
I'm so happy me and zayn are finally going on a date after almost 3 years since the last one. We were on our way to Nando's and me and zayn were listening to the radio. Pillow talk came on and he was about to turn it off but I stopped him. "No I want to listen to it" I say with a smile. Z smiled to himself. We got to Nando's, ordered our food and then left because we didn't want the press or fans to see us since we have 'bad blood' (don't drag me for the Taylor reference) because of him leaving and the twitter fight that wasn't even real. We were driving again and we stopped at a park. It was kinda dark out but we decided to stay in the car to eat. We kept the car on for the radio w d we began to eat. Even tho this is the most romantic setting I'm just happy to be here with z. Drag me down came on the radio and I just kinda rolled my eyes and went to switch the station when z stopped me."I wanna listen to it" he said with a smile. "Hey don't use my words against me" I say dramatically. Zayn laughed at my actions. For the rest of the night me and z just talked and watched the sunset. "I guess we should be heading back hey" I said. "Ya maybe" he said back starting up the car. We drove back home and decided to go to bed.
Yet again another perfect night with my best friend.

(If your confused Thier last date was 2014 and it's the end of 2016)