New years!

(feel free to play video on top)
Louis's pov
The past couple days with Zayn have been amZAYN (I'll go home) we've been spending so much time together and I couldn't ask for more. It was around 6am on December 31 when I woke up to a shirtless Zayn coming out of our bathroom. "Good morning Lou Zayn smiled at me as he went to go find a shirt to wear. "Morning z" I say getting up and also getting a shirt (they are wearing pants don't get any ideas this isn't going to be smut). Me and z put shirts on and went downstairs to get some breakfast. "Also z why are you up so early u normally sleep in any chance u get and believe me I know how hard you are to wake up" I asked him getting us some {insert your favourite cereal brand here}. I poured the cereal in and then the milk (CAUSE THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO GO) And set down Zayn's bowl in front of him. "Thanks Lou" z said starting to eat. "Don't mention it just dont let Liam see you with a spoon or he'll scream louder then a little girl" I joked. Zayn giggled I. "Are the other boys still asleep?" I asked eating my cereal. "I think Liam and harry went for a walk to get things for tonight and ni is still sleeping" I nodded as he spoke. We finshed our cereal. It was 7:03 and what else would be on besides {insert favourite cartoon} so I decided to watch the for the hell of it as I drank coffee out of my Kevin the pigeon cup. Zayn joined me soon after and we just watched TV for a couple hours.

Around 10 am

Louis's pov
I decided it was time to get Niall's ass out of bed so I went up to his room and jumped on him and yelled "get your ass up niall" Niall sighed and said "get the Fook off me Louis". I did as he said and got off on him (get ur mind out of the gutter if ur anything like me 😂) he got up soon after and had a cup of coffee. "Where's lirry" Niall asked sitting down with us. "They went out to get stuff for tonight" Niall nodded. "They've been out for like 3 hours tho" Zayn said confused. Just then that's when the door opened. "Hey we're back" Liam said carrying bags into the kitchen. Me, Zayn, and Niall went to help them bring things in. He got a bunch of snacks and drinks. We put the drinks in the fridge and put the snacks away for now. "I also got us fun stuff" harry said pulling out new years hats,glasses, and noise makers. "You say that as if food isn't fun enough" Niall said laughing. I giggled at his comment. The plan was to watch christmas Eve in New York and watch the ball drop and just have a bro night.

Time skip to 11:30 pm
Me and the boys were having so much fun laughing and singing along to the performances. Some of us were asked to perform but we already had plans. "Only a half an hour till the new year" Liam said pointing at the clock. "No shit Sherlock" I say getting up to get another soda. "Oh shut it tommo" Liam said. I smiled to myself. I returned to the living room and continued to watch it until the ball drop.
"Only 1 minute until the new year" the host said on the tv.
20
19
18
17
16
15
14
15
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE SHOUTED. Me and zayn kissed and me and the boys soon after went to bed.

(Sorry this chapter was kinda boring but whatever u did get two chapters today so🤷‍♀️)