Eventually the elevator made it to the fifteenth floor and Taehyung and I walked out, Ignoring the scoffs as we walked out.

"Don't let them bother you kookie, they have nothing to do with what gender makes you happy." Taehyung tickled my chin as we walked into the hotel room.

I ran over and jumped on the bed, which made a loud creaking noise.

"I'm fine Tae, trust me." I smiled at him reassuringly and he nodded.

"Hey, want to go in the hot tub?" Taehyung asked.

"I did not bring swim trunks." I said simply.

"Then wear nothing." He winked.

"TAE!!!" I shrieked and threw a pillow at him.

"Your so shy. But just wear your boxers." He said as he started taking his shirt off.

Eventually it was completely off and his toned chest was on display. I stared in amazement, suddenly feeling insecure
About my body.

I had bruises on my stomach and shoulders from Jiyun and Kisoon.

"U-Uh-Uh—" I stuttered out. "Hyung can we not?"

"Why?" Taehyung sounded disappointed.

"I-I—" I was embarrassed for some odd reason.

"What is it?" Taehyung walked closer to me.

"I-I Don't Want you to see my body..." I looked down.

Taehyung came closer and kneeled down in front of me.

"Jungkook." He said sternly. He used his fingertips to pull my chin up. "I can assure you there's nothing wrong with you body. What are you hiding?" He asked softly

"The bruises from Jiyun and Kisoon." I mumble out, looking at Tae. I could see his veins tense up upon the mention of those two names.

"Just take your shirt off Jungkook. Your beautiful..." He said.

I nodded and started slowly taking my shirt off. Soon it was off and beside me. Taehyung scanner my body and looked angry upon seeing the faded bruises.

"I'm gonna kill those assholes......." he groaned out.

"Tae it's OK. I don't have to see them. They never graduated to because of the suspension so they are stuck in school another year. " I laughed evilly, making tae chuckle.

We both took our pants off, it was a little awkward but we waddled our way to the hot tub and just sat in there, letting the warmness consume us.

Until I slipped
And fell....
My hand landing
Right
On
Taehyung
JR!

And Taehyung JR was not JR at all.
Out of anxiety I squeezed it making Taehyung groan.

"J-Jungkook—" he choked out.

"S-S-Sorry!" I jumped back so quick I slipped again and had a panic attack as I went under the water backwards. I started freaking out and tried to get Unstuck from the position I was in somehow.

Then I felt a pair of hands grip under my arm pits and pull me up.

I started flailing.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Stand! You can stand!" Taehyung yelled. So I did.

And oh boy was I stupid.

It was shallow I could have stood.

"Sorry...." I was so embarrassed I could not look at Taehyung in the eyes.

I felt my eyes well up with tears as Taehyung started laughing.

"It's fine—" He chokes out between loud laughs.

Tears started gushing down my face,
I got out of the hot tub and walked inside, then I walked inside and rushed to the bathroom. I shit the door and locked it and started sobbing out of embarrassment.

He probably regrets asking out such an idiot.... I thought to myself.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung knocked on the door.

"Go away." I choked out between sobs.

"Baby why are you crying? I'm sorry for laughing. I was not laughing at you I was laughing at the fact you touched my dick." He said, which sounded like a lie.

"I'm embarrassed! Go away!" I yelled.

"I'm coming in." Then I heard a lock being picked and soon Taehyung was hovering above me.

"Baby stop crying." He leaned down and engulfed me in a hug, still soaking wet. I hugged back.

"Don't be embarrassed," he said as he rubbed circles into my back.

"You probably regret asking me to be yours. I'm so pathetic." I cried out.

"What...? Jungkook I have no regrets in asking you to be mine. Your mine and that's not going to change...I have no regrets." He picked me up and brought me into the main area, where I started kicking him so he would let me go and he did.

I smiled up at him, "thank you tae."
I said as I stood up straight.

"Yup. Let's get dressed for bed." I nodded and we both went and got our PJ's on, then we got into the bed.

I got in on one side and Taehyung on the other, we met in the middle and connected our foreheads. Taehyung our his arms around my waist and pulled me impossibly closer.

"Jungkook I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you to Taehyung." I replied, blushing.

Soon our lips connected and moved in perfect harmony.

At that moment everything felt perfect for Jungkook.
But little did he know, someone was watching from afar and was not fond of the scene unfolding in front of him.