Description

{Book 1 of The Apple Chronicles}

Ever heard of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves? Well, this story is absolutely nothing like that one. And no matter how similar they get, remember, they ARE NOT THE SAME! This is also a BoyxBoy story, so if you don't like it don't read it.

Channing Black is a 21-year-old collage Sophomore on his way back home for the summer. He's a little low on cash so he's forced to get a job. Only one problem, the only place hiring is a traveling circus. Channing takes the spot anyway and starts a journey he'll never forget.

Snow White is an almost 18-year-old boy in the country of Ravenwood. And the heir to the throne. Three weeks before his birthday his father dies in battle, leaving his stepmother to run the kingdom. In a time in history where you either lived or died by the sword, it's up to Snow to try and pick up the pieces for himself and his litter sister, Cecilia. But what he doesn't know is that the new queen is actually an evil sorceress intent on getting rid of the Crown Prince and ruling for all eternity.

What happens when Snow's stepmother decides that she's in need of some one to try out her latest creation, the poison apple? Keep reading to find out.