If You Could See Me Now 1013

Okay, this chapter is going to tell you a little more about Snow's history. His thoughts might be a little hard to follow at first but he's quite a complicated character. You just never know what that boy is going to do next. I wonder, dose he plan these things out or do they just happen? Anyway, I hope you like this little glimps into Snow's mind; he is one of the main characters, after all. Enjoy!

##############################

"If you could see me now would you recognize me? 

Would you pat me on the back or would you criticize me? 

Would you follow every line on my tear-stained face 

Put your hand on a heart that was cold 

As the day you were taken away? 

I know it's been a while but I can see you clear as day 

Right now, I wish I could hear you say 

I drink too much, and I smoke too much dutch 

But if you can't see me now that shit's a must 

You used to say I wont know a wind until it crossed me 

Like I wont know real love 'til I've loved and I've lost it 

So if you've lost a sister, someone's lost a mom 

And if you've lost a dad then someone's lost a son 

And they're all missing out, yeah they're all missing out 

So if you get a second to look down on me now 

Mom, Dad I'm just missing you now"

Snow White's POV

"Agggrrrh!" A savage roar ripped from my throat as my opponent, the son of a duke, crashed to the ground. Sword raised from my last blow, I commanded, "Coward! Get up or face your sovereign's rath!"

Since the death of Cynric, my father, I had been pressed with an all-consuming rage for his murders. He was the king. He was unbeatable. He wasn't supposed to die. My father couldn't be dead. It just wasn't happening. It has to be all a bad dream.

"I said, get up!" After another moment with no response, I raised my sword to deal a death blow. But as I braced myself for the impact, a tiny hand gripped the sleeve of my tunic, tugging lightly. I glanced down and the frozen stone that was my heart melted.

Cecilia, my only living relative, stood before me with eyes overflowing in tears. Her pale face was streaked was streaked with their trails and her gown of lace and brocade, as befitted her station, was muddy and torn. I was obviously not the only one left hurting from our father's sudden demise.

Enveloping my sister in a tight embrace, I recounted all of the times in the last three weeks I had been cruel to her. I had ignored her please for companionship, instead choosing to look for my own in the beds of other men-of-privilege. And the list was never-ending. Father knew my preferences and excepted me anyway, so why should it be a secret that I fancy men to women? But even in finding an outlet for my grief, little Cecilia had no one. From then on I vowed to never to leave her alone.