Your Love 2013

Okay, listen up and I'll try to be quick. This is my very first attempt at something like this so don't blame me if it totally sucks. I can't say what the future holds but I'll probably be writing some more of these as the story goes along. I haven't exactly decided how far the scenes are gonna go yet, so if it comes to it I might be having to do some rated R chapters. Anything could happen and I'll tell you all as soon as I find out. I bet nobody'll see this coming. Remember to leave me some really good comments!

################################

"You know I'd do anything for you 

Stay the night, but keep it under cover

I just wanna use your love tonight, woh! 

I don't wanna lose your love tonight"

Channing Black's POV

The red digital numbers glowed in the dark, ticking down the seconds, minutes, hours till dawn. They'd been goin' at it for most of the night. All they did was go up and up and up. Over and over again they flicked on and on. I'm starting to think that counting sheep might have been a better idea.

What was up with that dream, anyway? Even hours after, it was still fresh in my mind. It was eerie, spooky even, how real things were. And I'm not that kind of person. But it couldn't have, could it? Things like that just didn't happen to someone like me.

#############################

Warm arms were wrapped around me tightly, fighting off the frosty morning air. A slow smile spread across my features as memories from the night before trickled back into place. Fingers running up and down my lover's arms, I couldn't help how right it felt. I know, it's cliche, but it's also the truth. How ever did I get this lucky?

A low groan came from the other side of the matres as my hands went lower. They carefully explored the flat planes of a stomach and defined abs, as if memorizing every tiny detail to be engraved in my mind forever. Hmmm...forever. I like the sound of that. And we have the rest of our lives to find out.

Last night had been the best night of my life. It was then that I pledged myself to the person laying beside me, the night I said I do. My insides turn to mush when remembering how it felt to stand up on the little stage and proclaim to the world my love for this one perfect person. We've had some ups and downs along the way, but this is our happily ever after and I'm not missing a second of it.

The arms of my lover slowly got tighter, letting me know they were awake. I pulled my soul-mate a little closer and brought their lips to mine. Our kiss was like magma, incinerating each of my cells one by one. Things got even hotter as I deepened the contact, swiping my tongue over their bottom lip, asking for entrance. A heart-stopping moan escaped their mouth and I took the opportunity to dart inside.

My lover's taste was amazing, sweeter than cotton candy with just a hint of apples. All the passion in that single touch nearly undid me. There was just no describing how good it felt to know this person loved me. And that I loved them right back.

For the first time in my life I felt truly whole. It was like a piece of me had been missing for so long that I'd almost forgotten it had ever existed. Then it just kinda showed up and I had to have it. To make it mine. My lover created something in me that went way beyond simple lust. This feeling could only be described as obsession, need, and pain all rolled into one.