My Possessive Creator (Book II)

Warning: This is book (2) If you have not read book (1) you should do that first. Book (1) Is called "The Possessive Creator (Book I)"   

This book/series contains mature content. It is not suitable for young readers. This may be turned to rated R if it gets too mature. You have been warned. 

Kissmeyoufool - All rights reserved 

.................................................................................................................................................................

                                                                   ~Prologue~

        I’ve made enough mistakes for ten lifetimes. I’m not sure whether all of my mistakes were entirely my fault, but I guess I was the one mostly involved. Silly of me to think I could have it all. My creator’s nightmares have come true, and yet it was his own fault. He did this to himself, and I have to watch my love suffer.

I wish I could just take his place in all of this. He would do it for me. But maybe if he hadn’t of kept his secrets for so long, well, it might have been different. I have my own battle to face.

“XAVIER?!” I bellowed through the house as hid within the closet, as he had told me to.

There wasn’t a sound made. I felt as if I was becoming paler by the second. Xavier is a fighter, he will make it, I thought with the last bit of hope I held. I couldn’t stay in here any longer, I had to find him. The door squeaked as I opened it as slowly as I could, and then I made my way down the stairs, through the dark hall, and into the main room. I didn’t have to see the blood; I smelled it.

Blood coated the floor and was smeared on the wall, and it was very obvious who it belonged to; Xavier. I felt my expression twist as I followed the blood trail. That’s when I saw them. They were here, all of them were here. They were waiting on me. It’s time to pay for my sins.