The Hated Springtide

It was a fine weather but not for us, we were shattered by the sad demise all thanks to that new born girl which compensated our love, our mom and pretty much everything else.
I hate her a lot and wished that she never even existed. Although we are a royalty our royal share was also stolen by that little witch.
It has been 7 years since our mum left us in the care of our father and in the shadow of her fading love and endless sorrow of lifetime, the feeling of not having a mother and thereby reliving the sad moment everyday by just hearing her voice. These days we call her Sehra only because we fear our dad otherwise she is merely a wicked doll to us.
We always criticise and tease her and sometimes we even try to hurt her luckily those times father comes for her aid; let's see how long will that last.
We cannot scold her because she was named after our mother but surely we can trouble her like for instance stealing her dolls, tearing her clothes, spoiling her room, false blaming her for mistakes done by us.
But those smiles, those damn smiles what do we call it you know the the.. act of innocence, of ignorance potrayed by her, makes our blood boil even more!
We thought everything was under control when we taunted and scolded her but we were being watched and one fine day father decided to seperate us.
We begged our own father for forgiveness and in the end we convinced him that we will stop troubling her and start taking care of her.
Some weeks passed and we didn't do a thing although we wanted to but we couldn't we were just looking for the right moment to get rid of her forever.
Then one fine evening we got a chance, we took her to a nearby forest and acted to play with her, she was overjoyed so were we for sinister reasons. Our plan was to scare her off deep into the forest so that we can get rid of her forever but then there remained a possibility that she maybe found.
So we decided to sell her to some random traveller in this way we would exact revenge and also earn something not equivalent to the lost love of our mother but not less either.
We were so driven by hatred that we didn't know that this was much worser than what happened to our mother.Everyone knew it but nobody wanted to accept it atleast not sooner!
Then the most fascinating thing happened, devilish advice popped up in our minds which said "Kill her".So someone among us whispered "Kill her" then for 2-3 minutes there was argument regarding it, half were against it and half were in favour of it, despite all the hatred, I was against this horrondous act. So we decided to poll. The end result was however startling which I didn't expect or had accepted at that moment, so we decided to kill her but then we were wondering how and then suddenly devil expressed his wisdom to our already fickle minds a master plan. The idea was to scare her off and make her come face to face with the dangerous hounds of the forest and thereby reduce her to their meals.
So now we were wondering how do we lead her into the forest, she was innocent, timid, care free but wasn't stupid to just go into the forest. So we came up with another by keeping rocks on our chest metaphorically speaking we decided to play with her, she was overjoyed by our actions, she forgot everything, the torture, the hate speech, the comments, the rejection, the stare everything and was so much deeply involved in the game, we were happy first as the plan was progressing well enough but then we were getting a lot angry as she was enjoying this a lot, so in order to convince her that we were genuinely interested in her, we faked our smiles, it was pretty much difficult in the beginning but then it became easier and after few minutes we were enjoying it. Then one of us whispered, this is it lets throw the ball towards the well and let her go bring it back and I asked him what would happen of it, he said that he can hear the howling of the hounds and the hounds will ambush her there as the well is at the entrance of the dense forest. We were in sync with his idea and gave our best to make it happen. So we threw the ball towards the well and asked her to bring it back, she was hesistant at first but then seeing our marvellous acting, she took it to her heels and bluntly fell for it. As she went for the ball, our hearts were beating fast, blood pumping, blood pressure high too damn high, as I didn't want to see the act, I took a 180 degree turn and then I suddenly heard one of my brothers yelling at me "Bushra watch out, the hounds are coming towards you". As soon as I heard it, I ran for my life, ran so randomly in fear of survival that I was the one who ended up in the forest then came the no way out, I was surrounded by four hounds all howling at me, I thought I was done and started recalling about my mother, her smile, her laughs then suddenly other person popped up in my mind, it was of Eru, shockingly my mom and Eru's smile matched perfectly. There was no anger there but only dejection and hatred for myself, I forgot everything and was first time in my life concerned for someone's safety and that to of my archenemy Eru. For the last time I begged for forgiveness in my heart from God, at the same time I was thinking what I was asking from God was way too much. And then came the moment, I closed my eyes in fear, took a leap and tried to recall everything possible and then opened my eyes to which I was surprised as I could find only 3 hounds howling at me, I was looking here and there for the fourth one and to my astonishment it was behind of me, that's when it happened all the four hounds raced towards me and I accepted that I was done for!