Murder

Touka entered the room. Kaneki crouched over-- his kagune moving frantically outward from him-- scratching the ceiling, the walls.

"No no no... my body, my soul my mind." The voice was deeper then Ken's, yet the impostors speech still managed to escape from his lips.

"Kaneki." He froze, but only for a moment, He clawed at his hair as his entire body convulsed with the never ending expanding force of his kagune.

"I'm sorry, I don't need it,

Nine hundred ninety-three

no,

No,

Nine hundred eighty-six 

No,

No,

Ni-n-Nine hundred s-seventy-nine

No,

No

Nine-n-nine hundred s-se-eventy-two."

"Ken." He stood, still facing away. "1000 minus 7? D-Do you know?" He leaned back to meet her eyes.

Touka's stomach throbbed, white spots flashing through her vision. She held her belly; her legs buckled. The medal floor sent a shiver up her body, turning everything in her to ice. She groaned, hugging her abdomen tighter. 

Ken was standing in front of her before she saw him move. All four of his tentacle like kagune lunged towards her and--

Struck the ground around her.

He wrapped his arms around his wife, gentle enough that the heat of his body was the only reassurance that he was actually holding her.

"I-I can't do this alone anymore," He sobbed. "I'm sorry. Touka you've been through so much--" He slide his hands to her belly. "You're still going through so much... This is the last thing I want to have you deal with."

She laughed. "What I've been through. Ken, that doesn't even compare to all the shit you've been dragged through."

"But things are not better now, they should be better, we should be safe. I--"

She coddled his cheeks in her hands. "Through sickness and in health right?"

His lips quivered as tears streamed down his face. He reached his hands up her back and rested his head on her breasts.

"Right... I'm sorry."

"You know I hate it when you apologize." He lifted his head so their lips were leveled.

"I'm sorry should I stop?" ken leaned in a met her lips, his chest set ablaze. Her lips twitched, letting out a groan as their kiss faded.

"What's wrong?" Touka clutched Kaneki's shoulders, sweat dripping down her face. 

Kimi had said the cramps were just due to the over-consumption of human food, and were something they shouldn't be concerned about.

"Just breath." She rested her head on her shoulders; Ken pulled her closer as she slowly found her breath.

"No more secrets?" She asked.

"No more secrets."