A Plan

* "Would Anti-depressents even work on a ghoul?" Yoriko asked.

~ "Well, the only real difference between humans and ghouls is their RC factor, and I don't think those kinds of drugs would even affect your RC count, at all. Especially, considering he was once human-- it should work in the same way."

"I'm sorry for leaving you without saying anything, Yoriko." Touka leaned forward with her hands laced together. "I'm sorry I... disrupted your life. I never meant to hurt you."

*"It wasn't your fault." Yoriko put her hands on top of Touka's.

"That doesn't make what I did right." She was sobbing now. "Dammit."

*"No one blames you, Touka. Some things just... happen. And it gave us a life we never thought we could have."

"You're right," Touka choked. "You're always right."

~ "You sound like Kaneki now."

Touka laughed, whipping the moisture out of her eyes. "What can I say? It's catching."

The door finally opened and Riku stepped out-- shutting the door so quickly that they couldn't see Kaneki hunched over his office chair behind him.

The three stood all at once, all with mouths trying to form words. Touka found her voice first.

"Is he...?"

♘ "I'm afraid it's worse than we thought. I need to keep Kaneki under observation...  indefinitely."

"What?" Touka yelled.

♘ "He's a danger to himself, and possibly others."

"A danger?" Touka asked. "What if he--" She paused, unsure if she was saying to much.

♘ "Releases his Kagune? I know Kaneki is a ghoul-- I'm pretty sure everyone in Japan knows the story of Ken Kaneki and how he stopped the Dragon War. That being said, I cannot put him in a normal observation room, so I've reserved a room for him to stay at Cochlea. And I know the history he has their, but I feel like reliving some old memories, especially painful ones, might be his first steps to feeling..."

~ "Less like shit?"

♘ Riku laughed. "Yeah-- exactly like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Umm.... I'm the "Author" of this little fanfic. And I just wanted to ask if you guys if you like this written in a simple way, or if you wanted the details of the room and character actions to be a little more... fleshed out. I'd love to know.

This is probably the only authors note I'll do.

I'm having fun writing this, and I hope you like it.

So.... Yeah

Bye. ^-^