Chapter Six

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the familiar warmth on my stomach which I have missed so much. I turn around to come face to face with the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Morning Luce" he smiled. I snuggled up with him even further not wanting the moment to end.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled.

"I missed you too" he whispered back and kissed my forehead.

"Natsu..."

"Yeh?"

"I... uhm..." my stomach growled.

"Hah, lets get you some food Luce"

"Okay" dammit I couldn't say it!

We went into the kitchen and Natsu began cooking a huge breakfast. There were bacon, eggs, sausage, beans and tomatoes.

We dug into our food and I was finished within a minuet. Even quicker than Natsu was. He looked up in shock when I claimed I had finished.

"Geez Luce you were hungry, hah"

"Yep, I haven't ate in ages, Mys— he didn't feed me, actually I think he fed me a piece of bread..." I told him.

We sat in silence for awhile not knowing what to say, until Natsu spoke up.

"Lucy... Can we talk, about umm.... the mating situation..." I looked up at him to see his face slightly flustered.

"Sure, we've been needing to talk anyway" we both got up from the table and went into the bedroom, sitting on the bed.

"Listen I'm sorry for running off before, it just that I- I though you was going to reject me an-and I didn't want to hear it... I didn't want to hear my mate reject me" he looked down ashamed.

"Natsu" I spoke softly "if you had waited you might've realised that, that's not what I was going to say at all... I, uhm, I-I want to be with you... I want to be your mate."

He slowly brought his head up and looked into my eyes. A big, dopey grin appeared on his face as he tackled me into a bear hug. "Luce? C-can I mark you?"

"Mark? How do you mark me?" He twiddled his thumbs nervously.

"Well... basically I have to bite your neck, after I mark you there's no going back. Once you're marked you're mine, it's not like marriage there's no divorce."

I smirked slightly "when did you get so smart about mating season?"

"I really don't know to be honest, it's like all the information came into my head on my birthday" he told me "so? Can I mark you Luce?"

"...Yes" I giggled at him as he tackled me once again and began planting kisses all over my neck. These were different to Mystics, they weren't wet or sloppy, they were nice and warm.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my neck and gasped. I felt fangs break into my skin and sink deeper. It stung for a second before a pleasurable warmth spread through my body.

I moaned in delight as his fangs went deeper, drawing out a bit of blood "Natsu" he groaned in response. He pulled away and looked my in the eyes.

"You're mine now" was the last thing he said before he took over my mouth with a long passionate kiss. It was nothing like I had imagined. Fireworks exploded all the way through my body and my lips tingled from his touch.

His tongue entered my mouth and we fought for control, with me losing obviously. We pulled away taking a breath. "I love you Lucky Lucy Heartfilia" those words made my heart stop.