Chapter 1

"Come on Bella! It's time to leave!" My mom yelled up the stairs to me.

"Coming mom!" I yell back. Finally. I've been sitting on my bedroom floor for the past 3 hours waiting to leave and start my new life in Los Angela's, California! I'm super excited too because I'm moving in to a huge house right beside The Cameron Alexander Dallas ! I'm super excited! He is my favorite viner out of all of them!

We aren't moving because of being bullied or to start my life over. We are moving because my dad got a really great job offer in California near Las Angela's so we decided to move to Las Angela's it took me a little bit of searching to find my house and to figure out who all are our neighbors.

I run down the stairs and accidentally bump into my little brother Tyson.

"Oops! Sorry Ty! Are you excited?" I ask him.

"Yes! Why wouldn't I be? We are moving in beside The Cameron Dallas! He is my idol! The way he keeps girls' spirits up by telling them that each and everyone one of them are beautiful! He is amazing Bella!" Tyson says.

"Yeah, I know! Maybe mom will introduce us to the neighbors! It is only the beginning of summer!" I say. He laughs.

"Hopefully!" He says.

"Now, let's get out to that car before mom has our heads!" I say. Our dad is already Las Angela's setting up the house. He picked us out our rooms and we told him our choice of paint colors and he painted them too. I love my dad! So supportive! So, my room, Tyson's room, and my parents' room are all done up. We are going to decide what to do as a family when we all get there for the rest of the rooms!

Tyson grabs the rest of our things and say "good bye" to our old house, and to our big city of Chicago, Illinois. Tyson and I walk out to our moms' car and head to the airport. My car is already in Las Angela's.

Now, I should probably introduce myself. My full name is Isabella Grace Kelly. I am approximately 5' 6". I am turning 18 on August 6, which means this is my senior year. I am actually very fit. I play Volleyball, basketball, and softball. I'm pretty tan. Not a dark tan but a perfect medium tan. My eyes are a very beautiful type of brown and my hair is about to my mid back and is wavy. Color is brown. My family is pretty rich. Everyone in my family has the iPhone 5c. My mom and I have the gold ones, and Tyson and my dad both have the silver ones. Tyson is 12 and is going into 6th grade. We all have iPads and other Apple devices. At my school, I was the role model. People looked up to me because of the different things I do.

We pull into the airport parking lot and drive our car to the man with the truck that will haul our car to Las Angela's. We take everything we are taking on the plane with us and head in for security and bag checks.

After all of our bags are checked in, we go to our flight gate waiting room area. We put our bags down and I head for the Starbucks I saw on the way to the waiting area. I order a Double Chocolate Chip Frap. Tall of course. I didn't want to spend that much. I sit in Starbucks and play on my phone. It is now 10:30. I've been up since 7 in the morning. Our flight leaves at 11:45. I got an hour and 15 minutes.

I spend a total of 35 minutes in Starbucks alone before some one else walks in. He has on black jeans and a gray hoodie that is up over his head. He has on sunglasses even inside. He is also wearing gray vans that match mine.

He orders and takes a seat behind me he starts to play on his phone. I decide to try to figure out who it is. I turn my phone off and angle it behind me so I can sneak a peak without turning around. He is on Twitter. Let's see, I see the names of Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, and Matthew Espinosa. Then he goes to tweet something. The tweet says:
Cameron Dallas: Headed home to sweet sweet Cali! I've missed you home! I've had a great time with my boys in Chicago though!! @nashgrier @hayesgrier @itsmatthewespinosa @taylorcaniff @shawnmendes