Chapter Four - What is this?

Oikawa POV

"Amazing! You made these?" I asked this second year girl who had offered me some cookies that she made herself. They actually are quite delicious. "Yes! I am glad you like them!" The girl exclaimed, peering happily at me. I gave her one of my signature smiles and then patted her head. I have always been very popular with the girls. I am the honey and they are the bees. . . No wait. . . I don't think that works. . . I shook my head a little, shaking away my terrible comparason. I have been feeling weird lately. Even though I have never gone after a guy before, I feel like I might be able to. I can't seem to shake Niko Kenshi out of my head. He's just so cute. Much cuter than any of the other girls that swarm me every day. Even when he glares at me, it makes me want to tease him. . . It's too bad that he goes to Karasuno. I haven't even seen him once since the practice match. "Oikawa!" A voice raged at me. Before I could react, a volleyball slammed into the back of my head. "Owwwwww," I whimpered turning and looking at my childhood friend Iwaizumi, who is giving me a death glare. "Get back into the gym idiot! Practice isn't over!" He yelled, pointing in the direction of the gym. "Hai, hai." I turned back to the girls and gave them an apologetic look. "Sorry. I'll have to be seeing you later." I said to them, waving while walking towards my friend. Perhaps I'll make a trip out to Karasuno soon. . .

Niko POV

I sighed, pulling my now shoulder length hair up properly. Wearing a wig is troublesome, but it is one of those well made ones that won't fall off well. It stays on even in water too. The dream of having long hair is stupid, I know. . . But I've always wanted to try it. "Niko, our opponants are here." Hinata's voice called from outside the bathroom. "I'm coming." I replied, putting my wig on and adjusting it so that it looked right. I locked the bathroom door so no one could get in, but Hinata didn't even try to get in. After making sure I looked okay, I unlocked the door and pulled it open. The ginger smiled at me and motioned for me to follow him. I nodded and walked behind him, excited that the Neighbourhood Association has come to play with us. "Nikooooooo - Kunn!" Takinoue exclaimed, holding his arms out. I smiled and ran around Hinata, launching myself at the man. He caught me in a hug and laughed, ruffling my hair. "We haven't seen you in agess!" He exclaimed, spinning me around before putting me down. "I've missed you guys." I said as Shimada gave me a hug. "Woah, you know these guys?" Hinata asked me. "Yeah! Ukai - Kun used to bring these guys over to my house all the time. We're like this." I told him, crossing my fingers together. "Alright, alright. Enough with the reminissing. Let's start." Ukui told us, motioning for me to join the team. "Yosh!" I exclaimed, hopping over to stand with Kageyama and Tsukishima. I noted my cousin talking to Nishinoya and Daichi. . . I wonder if he will make Nishinoya play against his will? The second year boy has made it clear that he does not wish to participate in our club activities unless Asahi re - joins himself. Honestly, it's quite troublesome. I understand his concern for his friend, but to go as far as restrain yourself from something you love? It is a little extreme. "Hey! It's Asahi - San!" Hinata yelled, the ginger hanging from the bars over the windows and looking out. "Asahi - San!" He called tot he third year. "Hey! You're late! Who do you think you are!? Whats your position?" Ukai yelled at the boy. "Wing spiker. . ." I heard Asahi reply from outside. "We're short players! Hurry up and take your position! Chop! Chop!" I shook my head slightly and paced about. My cousin doesn't take no as an answer. He never has. When I was little, I remember he'd offered to take me to the park; because mom was being hard on me again. I can't exactly remember what I had done to make her angry. I have a lot of bad memories of my mother. . . Anyways, Ukai had come over and when I had refused his offer; he'd practially lifted me off my feet and carried me to the park. He cares a lot more than his scary face lets on. I really do love the man to death. "Oi, Niko. You listening?" Kageyama asked as a yellow jersey smacked me in the face. I sighed and pulled the thing on. "Not particularily." I replied, getting into my position. "That's a bad skill. You shouldn't zone out so much." Daichi told me. I shrugged; I get most of what is said anyways, even if I am not conciously thinking about it. "They definately give off an intimidating presence." Our Captain noted, looking to the other side of the court. Since there was a shortage of players, the Neighbourhood Association has three of our players: Sugawara, Nishinoya and Asahi. "They're not all that scary. Those guys are just a bunch of doofisus." I replied. "I heard that!" Takinoue told me, pointing a finger at me accusingly. "Hai, Hai. I said it loud on purpose." My old friends chuckled, making faces at me. "Alright, let's go!" Ukai ordered. "Osu!" We called, Daichi serving the first ball.