Sharing (perjasico)

They were on a quest again- Percy, Nico, And Jason. It was cold, and they were stranded in a small, barely populated town in the outskirts of West Virginia. The wind violently slapping at their damp shirts. Nico's hair was a mess, blowing like a tornado in the storm.

"Where do we go?" Jason asked, looking around him frantically. It was hard to hear him over the blowing air, but Nico managed to make out what he'd said.

"A hotel?" Percy called, much louder. His voice was still muffled, but audible. Nico didn't really want to stay in some small hotel, where other people had slept, but knowing his luck, that'd probably be where they were headed.

"If we can find one!" Jason answered, causing Nico to roll his eyes and grumble unhappily to himself. Nobody seemed to notice.

After about a half an hour, they found a small hotel with maybe fifty or so rooms, nothing like the Lotus Casio that Nico had practically grew up in.. without knowing. They quickly lugged themselves into the lobby, their hair and clothes dripping wet. A short redhead girl- maybe in her twenties, was waiting patiently at the counter, reading some fashion magazine and looking terribly bored. Her chunky black glasses (like the pop culture fashion suggests) were falling down her freckled nose and her long crimson hair was falling lazily among her shoulders. As they made their way to the the counter, her head sprung up in surprise. She flashed them a quick, pearly white smile.

"Hello! How can I he- you know, never mind, I think I know what you need" she said happily. "Yes, we have an open room, actually our last room. But, there's only one bed... It's usually for couples... But, we are extremely cheap, and the only hotel in town..." Her smile faltered, but she pulled out three room keys and nodded. "So?"

"Thank you Miss-" Jason looked at her name tag. "Heather. How much will it be?"

"For the night, thirty dollars for all three of you." She winked at us. "Actually, that's just for one person, but I can bend the truth for some soaked teens. We charge by the person, I know, weird."

We thanked her, grabbed our keys, found out that our room was number 53, and darted up the stairs. As we walked down the seemingly endless patterned carpet, Jason turned to Percy and me.

"Was she human?" He asked in a somewhat scared tone.

Percy laughed. "Probably. She seemed more flirtatious than dangerous."

"She was cute." Jason bit his bottom lip. "Just making sure she wasn't like, a empousa or anything before I hit on her." He laughed. After his harsh breakup with Piper, Jason was acting different. Especially around girls. He was more flirty than Nico could have ever imagined. It didn't even seem like Jason. And with Percy and Annabeth fighting..well, let's just say things haven't been smooth.

I guess it started when Annabeth blamed Percy for the while Tartarus incident.. Which they survived. It wasn't like it was Percy's fault he had gotten attacked by evil water nymphs, and Leo decided to save Percy first. And Piper was too worried Jason was falling for Reyna, so they had to call it quits. Neither of the demigods were very happy campers. Literally.

Percy slid the key into the weird door-machine-thing that Nico couldn't wrap his old mind around, and the lights flashed green, allowing them to enter. The small room had a king sized bed, a chair that looked as hard as the brick that hit Jason in the face, a small table, and a kitchen that included a fridge, a microwave and a tiny stove. Nico wasn't impressed.

"Oh gods, I'm tired." Percy said, slid off his sneakers and jumped face first onto the bed. Jason sighed.

"What time is it?"