I finally got it (percico/pernico)

Hey guys! This isn't part of a fanfic by the way. This "book" is full of different, short fanfics about percico(pernico), jasico, perjasico and jercy. I will update frequently and if you have requests, let me know! :)

I finally got it. (Pernico/percico) Nico's POV

Why? Why of all human beings, why Percy? What is it about the stupid kid that I find so intriguing? So attractive?

I sigh and slam my cabin door, causing the whole room to shudder. I walk over to my bed and throw myself onto it. I look up to my black ceiling. I couldn't stop myself from picturing Percy. His pearly white teeth flashing me a smile, his eyes glistening in the harsh sunlight of my mind. Stop it, I think. It only hurts you more.

Moments later, I hear a faint knock at my door. I ignore it and roll onto my other side, leaving my back to whoever wanted to see me.

Percy's POV

I sigh and knock again, louder this time. Was he already asleep? We just talked not five minutes ago.

"Go away." I hear him say, his voice muffled and quiet, but very stern.

"Nico, if you don't open the door, I'm just coming in." I say just as stern. A few seconds later, a very grumpy looking Nico pulls the door open.

"What do you want Percy?" He says without emotion.

"Just let me in." I say, looking over his bony shoulder. He sighs and moves out of my way, letting me walk by him. I sit on the bed that looks most occupied and stare at him.

I always found Nico attractive... In a creepy, goth kid type of way. He stood, crossing his arms and giving me a glare. His chocolate eyes showing no sign of any likeness toward me. His bony body in an uncomfortable, tenseness.

"You know, I could have been naked" He says in a stern 'in a matter-of-fact' tone "and you would have walked in on me." I smirked.

"Whatever."

He rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" He asks, again.

"To talk."

"I don't want to talk." He says, looking away from me.

"Nico, you're so stubborn." I say, huffing.

"Thanks, you can leave now." He points to the door.

"Nah, I'm good right here." I say, bouncing on his mattress to show that I'm comfortable.

"Well I'll just go then..." He says and begins to open the door, I jump up and grasp his small wrist. He turns around to face me. His eyes meet mine and I notice something strange in them. I see hate... Like always.. But also fear.

"Let go." He demands.

"No. Nico, stop." I say with an unusual seriousness in my tone. Nico sighs and lowers his arm.

He looks adorable. No. Stop. I let go of his arm and he rubs it like I hurt him.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Nico POV

Did he hurt me? Seriously? I glare up at him again.

"Yeah. You did." I said, not really meaning my arm. He pouts and reaches for my arm, I pull it back.

"Neeks-"

"Don't call me that." I snap, tears forming in my eyes. Damn it. I turn away and cross my arms.

"W-what?" He asks, trying to pull me to him again.

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT." I yell and run for my bed. Percy follows.

Why won't he leave me alone?

Percy POV

I sat next to him, not knowing what to do. Was he crying? I place a gentle hand on his shaking back.

"I-I'm sorry.." I try.

"No percy!" He sobs. He sat up and looked into my eyes. His were glassy, with tears rolling down his pale cheeks. It made me melt inside.

"B-Bianca called me Neeks." He said sadly. My heart dropped. Bianca. The girl I let die. I promised him. I promised. I put my hand on his arm, he didn't shake it off.

"Nico.." I didn't know what to say.

"Don't Percy. Just go." He cried. I moved my arm around his back and pulled him into a tight hug, his tears wetting my shirt. He continued to cry, but wrapped his arms around me, hugging me close.

I finally got it.

I pulled him off of me, my hand in his raven hair. "Nico, I-I finally understand." I say with a small smile. He shakes his head.

"You don't get me." He says, tears still forming in his eyes.

I shook my head as well and placed my right hand on his neck, my left, behind his head. I could see confusion in his eyes. I slowly leaned into him and placed a sweet, innocent kiss on his soft lips. I felt him relax and kiss back. I pulled away gently, letting him know I wasn't disgusted by him.

"I think I do." I said with a smile and wiped his tears from his red cheeks. I could faintly see a grin on his lips.

"Maybe." He said quietly. I smile again.

"Definitely." I say in response and kiss him again, this kiss lasting longer and with more passion. I pull away suddenly, leaving him shocked.

"I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"I love you." I say quickly, he smiles widely and grabbed my face, kissing me again.

"I love you too."