"I'd steal all the lights to illuminate your tomorrow" (Jasico)

Jasico

Nico' POV

I folded my arms and turned my back to him. How could he be so arrogant?

"Nico, wait!" Jason called, close behind. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Leave me alone." I said sternly. He didn't leave.

"Nico, I'm sorry." He sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly turned to him, ripping his arm from my shoulder. I stared at him with hateful eyes and a fierce frown.

"SORRY?! Sorry isn't going to cut it, Grace! You just- You just ruined me! Sorry isn't going to somehow banish the next dreadful years of torment and humiliation for me, is it?! H-how could you do that?!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. Jason's face dropped into a sad frown.

"I'm sorry."

"SORRY DOESN'T TAKE BACK THE FACT THAT YOU TOLD PERCY!" I spat. "I TRUSTED YOU!" A single, hot tear rolled down my cheek, I quickly wiped it with my sleeve and began to run into the woods. I got there quicker than expected, thank the gods. I sat facing the water on a huge rock, tears still streaming down my face. Why? Why me?

I heard the cracking of branches nearby and pulled out my sword, the scraping metals creating the beautiful sound I'd come to love. A muscular arm, followed by a purple shirt and blonde hair came out between two trees and I dropped the knife down next to me.

"Jason." I mumbled.

"Thank the gods I found you!" He said with a bright smile plastered across his tanned face. I raised a brow.

"Why does it matter?" I asked grimly.

"Percy was worried.." I though for a moment. Percy? Worried about me? No. No way in hades.

"Yeah right" I began "He probably just wants me back to beat me up."

"No, Nico. Percy does care about you." He slowly approached me, I stepped back.

"Nico, I'M SORRY." He said loudly. His blue eyes glinting in the moonlight. His cheekbones flashing a mysterious shadow across his gorgeous face- wait, GORGEOUS?

"L-Leave me alone." I demanded. He shook his head and lowered his hand. I did as told, and dropped my weapon.

"Just.. stay there. Don't move." He said softly, walking toward me. I figured I'd listen to him since I couldn't really do much else. He placed a gentle hand on my neck, another around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. My heart raced and I wanted hold him closer, but why?

"Jason?" I asked meekly.

"What nico?" He asked and looked into my eyes.

"What are yo-" He pressed his lips on mine. I didn't move, I let him kiss me and ended up accidentally smiling.

"Neeks..." He began, I shook my head, telling him to just shut up. I sat down on the rock, he followed.

"I'm sorry I'm so stubborn." I said quietly, he turned to me. A crooked smile spread on his face.

"Stubborn is hot." He said. I scoffed. He laughed.

"Sure."

"No really." He put an arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on him. I could hear his heartbeat and his warmth quickly stopped my shivering.

"Do you love me?" He asked, looking down at me. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"I don't know why."

"I love you more." He said quickly, and looked like he didn't mean to say it. I chuckled.

"Doubt it."

"I'd steal all the light in the world, to illuminate your tomorrow." He said softly, and looked at the stars. "That was cheesy."

"Yeah, it was." I laughed and leaned into him.