CAPTURED

"Hiccup! their closing In on us!!" Astrid yelled.

"I know, I know." the one legged Viking replied to his girlfriend.

"I'll go left and you go right then they'll have to split up to be able to catch us. It's dangerous but that way we'll be able to take them out easly."

The one legged man nodded to the blond and then when they reached ahead they split up.

But instead of Krogans hunters
splitting up, all of them went after Astrid. Luckily Hiccup noticed this and immediately changed his direction and ran the direction his girlfriend and 6 hunters went.

But he was too late...the next thing happened in slow motion for Hiccup. He saw them jump on Astrid from behind and tackle her to the ground. Holding her hands behind her back. They lifted her off the floor and dragged her along with them to their base of operations. All while Astrid was kicking and squirming. She definately gave them a fight.

And all Hiccup could do was watch. Because if he went after her they both would have been captured without any hope of escaping....... but the next thing broke his heart.

From inside the hut they had dragged her to a painful scream could be heard, his girlfriends scream to be exact and it pained him but he couldn't do anything....

He then wanderd off into the forest with hopes off finding his dragon, the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

He then heard the bush rustel next to him and he positioned himself for battle, but, Snoutlout and Fishlegs were the ones to jump out of the bush followed by their dragons along with Toothless and Stormfly.

Astrids POV

As she and Hiccup seperated, her speed increased. She saw a good hiding spot which she could jump out from and attack the five hunters chasing her. Just as she was about to run into the hiding spot a pair of hands grabbed her and yanked her backwards. It startled her and it happens so fast that her brain couldn't even register it. In a fraction of seconds she could feel herself pinned to the ground. It was too late when she realised what was happening they already had her as their captive and she would not be able to escape now. Even though she knew it's impossible to break free we from their grip she still fought back. But it was useless.

She was dragged back to the main base of operation i.e.where their ruthless leader Krogan was. "Speak women!" he demanded but she kept her mouth shut. "I will never tell you anything you son of a half trol-" Astrid was suddenly cut off by a stinging pain on her cheek. She then realised what happened. He slapped her, Krogan slapped her. That slimey bucket of yak dung slapped her!

"Take her away! toture her till she speaks." he then smirked. "Toture her till she dies" his smirk enlarged. Astrid widened her eyes in fear.

The guards dragged her into a dark doungen. She was made to face the cell wall. They then took her right hand and tied it to the wall, they did the same with her left hand, too.

From the back of the cell Astrid could hear the noise of a whip being struck on the floor. She shuddered. She then heard an evil laugh from behind her, which probably belonged to the hunter that was  holding the whip.

She close her eyes shut and bit her bottom lip hard waiting for the impact. And just mere seconds later she fept something cold hit her back leaving a stinging pain as a mark of its impact. She bit into her lip harder trying not to scream, but after a five times back to back continuous whipping she finally let out a small scream. Followed by a lot of yelling....from Astrid. In pain.

...

"Guys! we need to get Astrid back!!"
Hiccup said pacing back and fourth.

"We know, we know but you need to chill" Snoutlout said laizly. Hiccup looked at him and growled. He marched towards him and said "How are you not even a little worried!"