PLS CHECK OUT

I have also written/writting a couple of other books pls check them out.

Spy:[ON-GOING]

Astrid Hofferson

Kidnapped and made a spy at a young age. Her best friend Heather.

One day Astrid and heather have to go on this mission to eliminate this so called 'Gang' of thieves.

Astrid has to face challenges like getting into the gang, her Ex, evil team mates, The group leader, keeping the gang together, her Bff, friendships, Mission, meeting her parents, past and more.

But at the end of all this she has to chose something she wish she never had to choose between

Love or Job.

cause if she picks love there is danger bit if she chooses Job she keeps her loved ones safe.

CAPTURED: [COMPLETE]

What happens when Hiccups very insparation, his very light is taken away from him.

When he has to hear her scream but can't do anything about it. Where his enemy is his friends and is also the one helping his enemy to take away his light.

Can Hiccup do it? Will he get any help? Is he ready to face the fact that Astrid can't be saved?

What happens when she's captured?

I'D COME FOR YOU:[COMPLETE]

Hiccup is so obsessed with finding the dragon eye that he pushes everyone that he loves away.
Astrid and Hiccup are dating but Hiccup is so obsessed that he says things that causes them to break up .
Astrid is ready to be his once again only if he can prove that she means more to him than the dragon eye.

MOST OF TODAY: [COMPLETE]

What is it like to loose the one you love when you didn't have enough time to even say goodbye???

Hiccup is cheif of Berk. A very busy man nowdays. But he suddenly is losing someone he loves. What does he feel? How does he react?

Do You Remember:[COMPLETE]

Join Hiccup and Astrid in their series of flashback's leading to the biggest moment in their relationship.

Modern AU.

One-Shot.

Enjoy.

THE SECRETARY: [ON-GOING]

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III a.k.a the biggest playboy who has slept with almost everyone, including all his previous secretaries decides to hide the fact that he is a play boy from Astrid Hofferson- the girl his father employed to work as Hiccup secretary.

Hiccup being incharge of Berk (a very famous company) has a reputation to up hold.

Will Astrid help maintain that. Will she fail and get fired. Is she as impressive as stool thinks she could be?

And will Hiccup fall for Astrid?
OR
Will Astrid get played?

WITHOUT YOU: [COMPLETE]

Hiccup Haddock a man of dignity. A scrawny man. Not so muscular. He just got himself into a fight to death with Krogan.

But with dirty men like him comes dirty games and a dirty way to play.