COMING BACK HOME

Astrid Pov

"Viggo you filthy troll! let me go!" I yelled.

"You see you my dear, are Hiccups biggest weakness" he said to me as we passed by few guards on our way to the dungeon.

"And since the only reason they accepted me back is because I can manipulate Hiccup well on your name I have to do them good" Viggo said opening the door to the dungeon.

"Your young Astrid and so is Hiccup, you both will eventually learn how to play this game and choose you friends and foes"

"That's one thing your right about Viggo" I growled at him.

"Hiccup will be here soon. Get ready" he said shoving me in a cell and glaring at me.

"Take a good nap and make the best of it" he smirked and left me in this small isolated dungeon.

I smirked back. I'm a trained warrior and I can definitely read signals given to me by others.

"Make the best use of my nap, huh" I smirked as I walked towards the lonely bed in my cell. I looked around to see if anyone was looking and then lifted up the small bedding made out stuffed dragon skin. under it was some body armour and a small Dagur. I used the Dagur to slit open the bedding and in it was my axe and a helmet. I smirked. "I'm learning, Viggo I'm learning"

...

I lay quietly on the bed. All I have to do is wait for the right time. It's gonna be lights out soon and I have already received a small map of the dungeon for dinner along with a good meal.

Viggo did yell something to the guards at the entrance of the dungeon. He told them to skip petrol near the waters and focus on the ones on the mountain tops and back side of the island.

That means he's lowers the level of guards near the coast and that's where he expects to see me.

"LIGHTS OUT!!" I heard a man yelling and the place was now pitch black. I'll wait for an hour and then begin moving.

You can do this Astrid!

...

"Hiccup do you think it's the right time to attack?" Fishlegs asked and Hiccup looked at him with a look of anger. "Just saying....I think they'll be expecting us so their guard will be up and heavily armed"

"I know Fishlegs!" Hiccup whisper yelled.

"Wow H man you know that we could be flying into a sucide trap that doesn't just endanger our lives and our dragons life but the life of our victim and her dragon and can cause serious harm and your still letting us fly into it? Oh Loki for the second time this year!" Tuffnut rejoiced.

"No Tuff I'm not doing that. All of you are going to work as a distraction. while you all are attacking, the guards will either move to the mountain tops or on a higher level. They will completely forget about the water. Now toothless and I are going to go on a boat and enter the island through waters. Search for Astrid and get her back. Give you a signal you'll and leave." Hiccup finished.

'okay'
'sounds good'
'fine'
'Hmmm'
we're the responses he got.

''Okay let's go!"

"Yeah" came a unison answer.

...

It was time...the guard next to my cell was fast asleep. That's my cue. I reached out my hand and tried to take the keys resting on the hook above his pocket but he was still to far away. I struggled a bit more but I still couldn't reach it. Great just great. I'm gonna be stuck in hear because my hands are to short. I reached out again and suddenly a hand took the keys and handed it to me. I looked up and met to shining green orbs.