4

"Don't think about it Sebastian. You're not fighting your best friends." His breathing is staggered from his rage and he's refusing to look at anything other than the door to our room.

"He's such a fucking rat sometimes."

"I don't care. He's your best friend and your Beta. I made the stupid comment to anger you and it has nothing to do with either of those boys. You're mine." I shout back at him and he finally looks me in the eyes.

"You're my mate and he isn't. I just wanted to make you angry. I didn't think you'd get this pissed off."

I've seen my brother get angry before especially when a guy hit on Kelly, but I don't ever think I've seen anyone do this. That's probably because nobody is dumb enough to taunt their mate the way I did.

"I don't apologize often, but I'm sorry. It was a stupid thing to say, but don't blame Logan for trying to make a joke."

Yeah apologizing isn't fun. I don't like it, and it won't be doing it anytime soon.

"Go take your shower and cool off. I'm gonna put my clothes away. I'm wont go anywhere and I can assure you that I will not be sleeping with either of those idiot twins." I reach up to touch us face but I get no response.

I honestly didn't expect my comment to mess with him so much. I never thought the big bad Alpha would be so scared of his friends sleeping with his mate.

"Talk to me Bash." I raise my voice after he remains silent for even longer. "The silent treatment doesn't work on me. I'm a pain in the ass and I'll continue to nag until you speak."

"I'm going in the shower." He speaks up and I let go of his face. After a few moments of reflection I walk back over to my suitcase and I start to unpack my things as he shuts the door to the bathroom. How did I manage to get into such a predicament so quick?

I must say... there's gotta be some type of award for that. I wouldn't say I'm proud, but I'm kind of impressed.

I walk over to the closet and when I open the door I notice that half of the walk-in is empty. The whole right side is completely empty whereas the left is filled with men's clothing and sneakers.

Looks like he really has been looking for me.

As I start to hang up the items I brought with me I hear the door open and that's how I'm met with the face of Logan-the apologetic version.

"Where's Bash?"

"Taking a shower. I honestly don't suggest being in here after everything. He's angry at me and he's taking it out on you and your brother."

"He's gotta control that temper of his better." He jokes and helps by handing me a hanger for my shirt. "Plus I mind linked him that I'm in here to apologize and talk to you."

"Jenifer as I am the guy who gets stuck guarding you half the time, I figure I should get to know you more. Lets start with favorite color and age."

"I'm twenty and my favorite color is black."

"Funny you say that because it's not a color you emo bitch." He taunts and I shove him with my free hand.

"It's a color if I say it is."

"No it's not." He deadpans. "I want honesty Jenifer."

"Oh my god, you're worse than my brother." I complain before pointing to my clothing. "Almost all of my clothing is black."

"Fine we'll get back to that question another time. For now I'm going to sit and make sure you don't run off." He plops his ass down next to me and I let out a laugh.