3

"Oh honey don't run away from me. Not so soon into our relationship." Sebastian laughs as we begin to exit the woods.

"Sebastian, since I've been awfully nice to you, I assume you're gonna be nice and let me at least travel home to get my stuff before forcing me to live here."

I spent most of my last year alone and during that time I got really into online shopping. I spent a lot of money on useless items and I am not about to leave them all behind in another state.

"Why do you assume that?"

"Because I want to get my stuff." I deadpan and he raises his brows. I shouldn't be testing him so much but I can't help it. I have Alpha blood in my veins too.

"I can have someone else get it for you. I'm not letting you leave after five years of looking for you. Not to mention I'm trying very hard to control myself and not push you into anything you aren't ready for."

Looks like Trevor wasn't completely right about my future mate. This Alpha does have some self control.

"It's appreciated, but still." I dispute. "As for self control, that doesn't mean you can't touch me. I am your mate."

"You're really gonna wish you didn't say that."

My wolf has waited seven years for this moment and I really wish he'd do more than just stare at me.

"Do I have to grow a pair for you?" I turn and I grab onto the collar of his shirt only to bring my lips to his.

Maybe the two years were worth waiting if this was the end result.

It's perfect.

Wish I could say the same about my first kiss.

"I've spent maybe twenty minutes with you and I've already come to the conclusion that you're a pain in the ass." He whispers against my lips and I don't even bother to comment back because I want to continue kissing him.

"Twenty minutes? Took you longer than expected."

That voice is the ultimate mood killer.

"Trev." Sebastian mock salutes my brother as I try to keep my laughter to a minimum.

"I came here to discuss the Mountain pack, but I think I can do that over the phone if it's easier. Not to mention I've been trying to get rid of her for the past twenty years. You can have her." He jokes back.

"Will you let mom and dad know I'm fine and that I'll come see them soon to get my stuff," I smile before turning to my mate. "I mean that's assuming Sebastian here doesn't scare me away."

"Scare you away? I'm sorry have you seen yourself? You're the grim reaper. I'm surprised Bash here hasn't run for the hills."

"Good one old man."

My brother and I have always been close. At the end of the day he's one of my best friends but he's my brother and family can be the ones who poke at you the hardest.

"So you're just gonna leave me here with one suitcase?" I clarify and he nods. "Really?"

"I've known Bash for the few years. Now that I know he's your mate, I'm not worried. I should be getting home to Kelly anyways. I can talk to him over the phone." Just like that my brother kisses me on the head and gets in his car leaving me, my duffle bag, and my mate standing here with Logan.

"You gonna run off again?" Logan asks after silence consumes us all.

"Jenifer you've already met Logan by the sound of it, so all that's left is for you to meet Hudson my Gamma."