Chapter Nineteen

Jeongguk P.O.V.

A soft sigh escapes my lips as I place my key into the door of my house, having missed the wood pressed underneath my fingertips. I quietly remove my shoes after closing the door behind me, and make my way up the stairs at two in the morning. The floors squeak lightly under my weight as I weave my way past objects in my way as I make my way to my long-waited bedroom.

I stand in the doorway of our room, silently looking at my husband's sleeping figure. Making my way to the soft mattress, I get out of my clothes, kick off my socks, and slowly crawl beneath covers. Jimin automatically curls into my side, and my arms secure themselves around his waist. He tangles his legs with mine; unconsciously pulling me flush against him.

I lie my head in the crook of his neck, softly kissing his milky skin, smiling to myself as I finally hold my husband in my arms after two years.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Warm.

That's the first word that comes to my mind as I lie in bed this morning, the sun glittering across my bedroom floor. I feel strong arms tighten around my waist, and legs tangled within mine. My heart speeds up at the warm body pressed against mine; the person's head buried in the crook of my neck. I wiggle slightly, trying to get away without waking them up.

"Stop moving, Jimin."

I hear a husky voice, that I'm all to familiar with, whisper in my ear. 'Jeongguk,' I think to myself as my eyes open wide.

"It's me, Love. Open your beautiful eyes for me," Jeongguk kisses my neck softly.

I raise my head, our eyes connect, and we just stare in absolute love.

"Welcome home, my darling," I mumble before Jeongguk captures my lips in a kiss.

He's the first to pull away, "We are going on a date tomorrow. You can't say no."

"I'll never say no," I reply softly.