Chapter 34 Time Goes

11 years later
         "Daddy!" screamed Claire as she ran into Blake's arms "Daddy!" screamed the other kids as they ran to him. Jason, Leilani, and Claire are eleven now. And a year after they were born we had Colby, and three years after we had Elizabeth. And I did get my Mammas' boys Jason and Colby, Blake was so angry about that.
         Blake has been doing great running the family business. I actually enjoy being a stay at home Mom. I teach the kids Karate, so they can defend themselves, and so I can laugh when people are impressed. Celestial is now a mother and a grandmother and a great grandmother. I know we have puppies everywhere, but we got the land and house space.
         Matty and Cole are married with three adopted kids and two a Foster kids they are working on adopting. Matty is a Fashion Designer imagine that. Cole is a teacher and I am so happy Elizabeth is in his class.
         Sarah and Gus now have some of our dogs. They also have four kids. Gus is the Vice President at the company and Sarah is like me a Stay at Home Mom.
         Nicolas got married to a woman that I personally like. They have two kids. Nicolas is a lawyer and one hell of a good one.
         Octavia and Zander ended up getting back together in college. They are now married with seven kids, and all are athletic. Octavia is a personal trainer and Zander designs Computer Games.
         Owen and Zoey broke up. But Owen married Nikki. They now have four kids of their own. Owen is a House Designer and Nikki is a professional Soccer Player.
         Connor is a Doctor and is married with three kids. His wife is a doctor as well. They actually live two states away with three of our dogs.
         Zoey is still Street Fighting, but is married. She has two kids that come over and hang out.
         "Cassie" said Blake hugging me then kissing me. "Happy Anniversary" he said to me "Happy Anniversary Blake" I say and we kiss again.