Chapter 19 Back To School

It's the last day of Summer and I am just floating in the pool with my baby bump. "Alright let's go over this again Sarah" I tell her "ok" she said. "I know the way things turned out last time weren't very great. But I would really like it if you would be in the babies life. And my life again" Sarah repeats "not bad" I tell her. "What's not bad" asked Blake coming out of the house "Sarah has been practicing what to say to her parents when she meets them" I tell him.  "Oh" said Blake and he went back into the house.
         "Sarah don't be too nervous be confident. And aren't your parents the one that called you" I asked her "yes that's why I am nervous" she tells me. "Just chill your meeting them Friday Afternoon after school. I will go along if you want" I tell her "really" she asks "yeah" I say. "That would be great" said Sarah relieved to know I will be there. "That means I'm coming too" said Blake coming out of the house again "why is that" I ask. "So Incase you try to beat them up" Blake tells me "riiiiight" I say.
         I am a month and half pregnant and I have tried several, several times to beat the shit out of Matty. But everyone ends up pulling me away, and remind me I'm pregnant can't fight. It's bad, but later Matty gets scolded for it. So it ends well for me somewhat.
         Blake gets in the pool and swims to me and places his arms on the float. "So you excited for school tomorrow" Blake asked "I guess" I say "but I am warning you now. Don't try using my name to get out of anything" I tell him. "Why" he asked "there were several pranks pulled on teachers and the principal along time ago" I admit. Blake laughs as i hear someone call for me "Cassie!". I peak passed Blake to see Grandma "hi Grandma" I say and Blake pushes me to the ladder. He is so sweet.
         "I though Sarah and you would like to go shopping for clothes" Grandma said "what you say" I ask Sarah "sure" Sarah answered. "Great. You girls get dressed than met me down here" she tell us, we nod then head inside. I get changed into a tank top with a white leather jacket and some jeans. That still fit, but are stating to look kinda small. I sigh "what is it" Blake asked wrapping his arms around my neck. "My pants are getting small" I tell him and he chuckles "Sarah didn't get out of her jeans till she was two months old" I tell him. "Well she isn't having triplets either" Blake tells me as he nuzzles my neck "fair point" I sigh.
         I better be able to fit back into my jeans after these three are born. I skip down the stairs and come to the end where I see Sarah and Grandma waiting for me. "Sarah you are lucky you are not growing three human beings" I tell her and she laughs "pants don't fit do they" asked Grandma. "I need some leggings and sweatpants" I tell her "let's go then" said Grandma and I practically ran out the door.
         It was nice spending time with my Grandma again I hadn't seen her in years. Grandma treats Sarah like another granddaughter, and I definitely would not complain if Sarah was my sister. We ate lunch at Chili's and it was nice. We laughed and talked about things like baby names and other things. Grandma even told me some silly baby stories of my dad, I loved them and I think they could tell.
         I get home to hear screaming from The Man Cave. I see all the guys watching a football game I giggle to myself. They haven't notice me and I take advantage of this. I sneak away towards the power box I open it and see Man Cave near a switch. I evil laugh then switch it off "WHAT THE FUCK!" I hear the boys yell. I switch it back on and died laughing.
         I walk into the Man Cave and the boys notice me this time. "Hey babe when you get back" Blake asked "oh not to long ago" I tell them. They nod and turn back to the TV "so were you boys having power issues" I ask. They all look to me as I smile "you" said Zander standing up. I can't hold it in and go on the floor laughing non stop. After a while of laughing and them staring daggers at me, I got up and left. "I'll order Pizza" I tell them and they cheer and I know it's at me not the TV.
         The guys left an hour ago and I sat in Blake and my room on the bed reading a book. Blake walks out of the bathroom and flops on the bed. "What's wrong" I asked not looking over to him "I don't want to go to school" he said like a five year old kid. I giggle in response and look at him. "Get some rest" I tell him and kiss his cheek Blake smiles and pulls me to him. We both then drift to sleep.

                               Next Morning
         I woke up to the alarm clock going off. Blake hit snooze then went back to snuggle with me, but I slipped out. "Get up" I tell him and Blake groans "I'll let you take a shower with me" I tell him and he bolts awake. Blake runs to the bathroom and I giggle as I follow behind him.
         I pull on some black leggings and I pulled on an over sized white shirt then put on a gray sweater over it. I put some socks on and pull on my black and white vans. I find Blake wearing a tight black t-shirt with ripped jeans and Nike shoes. Blake looks up from his phone "ready" he asked me "you bet" I tell him and we head down stairs. Blake makes me four pieces of toast then sits down next to me with two pieces of toast for himself. We finish eating then grab water bottles and are out of the house.
I see that everyone else is waiting at the gate Blake rolls down my window. "Let's move out" I tell them and they nod and we leave for school. The drive is long, but a nice drive. Blake puts on his radio and the song Talk by Why don't we is on. I hum along as Blake sings the words out.
We pull into the school and all eyes are on us. We get out and I don't know what's up with every school I go to everyone's somehow end up on me. Blake comes over to me and wraps his arm around me and we wait for the others to join us. "Alright I am warning you guys now. There will be people in there that will mostly likely try and pick a fight with me" I tell them "we got you" said Zander playfully nudging me. "Good" I say pleased "let's go!" shouted Matty with excitement and we head into the school building.
All through the day I have explained to teachers of my situation and they understand. I was also right so far six people have tried to fight me. Blake and the other intervene and explain that I am pregnant with triplets. It's now lunch and I am exhausted already.
"I need a nap" said Sarah laying her head on Gus's shoulder "I'm with you" I say stretching my arms out. "Cassie!" I hear someone shout but I know the voice. I turn to see Nicolas walking up to me and fast. "What do you want" I say and lay my head down on the table. "You'll have a kid with this jackass but not with me!" Nicolas shouted I had half a mind to beat him up. But I knew I had to be strong for the babies sack.
"Can we talk about this another day Nicolas. I am extremely tired" I tell him, his eyes softened and he nodded then walked off. "I'd say he has a sweet spot for you Cassie" Owen says and I frown "I know he does" I tell them. I then lay my head down and fall to sleep. "Cassie wake up" I hear someone say and look to see Blake "come on" he said and I groaned but got up. Making three kids is hard.
The rest of the day was ok. Twelve other people tried to fight me. But again the others explained to them why I can't and people backed off. Blake and I are now heading toward his car, but I stop when I see Kitty. "Want me to get rid of her" asked Blake "no I'll be fine" I sighed. We then continue toward Blake's truck. "Look who's the whore now" says Kitty "go to tell hell Kitty" I tell her tired and ready to sleep. "Kitty get the fuck away from us" Blake tells her as I open the door "but-" "you heard him now get away" I hear Nicolas say.
I look to see him walking towards us "hey" he said I tiredly smiled at him "hi" I reply. "Can we talk" he asked I nodded even though I wanted to go and sleep. "Here" he said and I look to see a phone number. "So we can set a day to talk" he tells me when I looked at him confused. "I can tell today is definitely not the day" Nicolas tells me and I smile at him. I kiss Nicolas's cheek "thank you" I tell him and walk away as he says "you're welcome".
I get into Blake's truck "why did you kiss him" Blake asked "because he was being nice to me" I tell him. "Do I get a kiss" he asked and I laughed at him I then peck Blake's lips. Blake starts to drive off and not even five minutes into it I feel asleep.
Blake woke me up again and we walked inside, and I stop. "Grandpa?" I say