Chapter 28 Names And Decoration

Blake and I are looking around for some cute designs and decor to put in our babies rooms. We have decided we do the baby boys room with sports and paint the walls blue with. Our first girl we agreed on walls and adding cute cherry blossom branches and flowers. And girl two we are still deciding.
"Oh Blake how about a pink wall. With a tree painted where her crib will go" I tell him "no" he said. I groan we have been in this store for an hour, because he's being picky! "Ok. Oh how about a purple wall with a brown tree and a little girl swinging on the tree" I tell him. "I like that idea" he said and I grab the paint. I am actually a great artist, so I don't have to hire anyone to do this. We already have three identical cribs at the house with sheets and rocking chairs in each room.
I look over to the letters and then a name pops in my head. "Blake" I call to him "what about Jason for the boys name" I ask him. "That sounds good" he says "and his middle name could be Henry" I add "Jason Henry Woods. I like it" Blake says. I go over to the letters and grab them to spell Jason. "I'll paint the white" I tell him "how about-" Blake stops when I raise an eyebrow. "Whites good" he said  and I smiled. "Now we just need to girl names" I say "but first let's pay and go eat" I tell Blake. He nods and we go to leave though I knew we'd be back.
         We check out and headed towards Chili's for lunch and I was so ready to eat. I ordered a hamburger and fired and so did Blake. I also ordered the jalapeño poppers until our food was ready. As we are I kept thinking of girl names "how about Leilani" said Blake and I looked to him. "I like it" I tell him "and her middle name" I ask "hmm" Blake says thinking. "Clover" he suggested "Leilani Clover Woods" I say "nah" we both say and continue eating. "How about Leilani Grace Woods" I say as we walk to the car "has a nice ring to it" said Blake.
         We then headed back to the baby store and I grabbed the letters Blake told me to grab. I then stand there thinking "how about Claire after my mom" I suggested. Blake smiled at me "Claire Jane Woods" he suggest "C.J. for short" I tell him. I then grab the letters to spell Claire. We pay for them along with three baby changing table, and three dressers. Good thing we took Blake's truck, and not the Camaro.