Chapter 17 News

I woke up to find myself not in my parents room, but in my room. I get up and walk out then head down the stairs. I see everyone in the living room and when they see me, they all stand up. Except for Blake, who was already standing but he stopped pacing. "Cassie" says Owen "how did I get here" I asked confused. "We found you in your old house a sleep in your parents room" Owen tells me "why did you bring me here" I asked. "What" asked Blake "why.did.you.bring.me.here" I repeated.
         "Because you were soak and wet and need to be brought home!" Blake shouted "that was the first time I was able to sleep in that house" I tell him. "Cassie. You need to lay down" said Matty "no what I want is my-" "Cassie!" I hear someone yell. I turn to the door "GRANDMA!" I yell and run at her. I give my Grandma the biggest hug ever and smile "Grandma" I say. "I was able to sleep in my parents house again" I tell her "that's great my little lion" she says to me.
         "What are you doing here" I asked "I heard you moved back in and wanted to move back in as well" she tells me. "Your staying?" I asked "yes I am" she told me and I hugged her again. "Plus Matty told me everything" she told me and I look to everyone "I think you need tort Blake finish" she tells me. And I frown "for my sake" she said and I nod agreeing. "Fantastic now Blake explain to her" said Grandma, I smile as I roll my eyes at her. She can be such a pushy old lady.
         "Ok. Kitty kissed me, but I shoved her away" he tells me "And you swear on your life" I asked him. "To death" he said getting down on his knees I raise and eye brow. But end up smiling and hugging him tight as he slowly spins me around. "Now, now" said Grandma "I am moving back into my old house" she tells me. "So I have to live in one of the other house" I say "if you want" she said. "I want to but I think Sarah and Gus need to stay here. Closer to the road" I tell Grandma. "Good thinking my dear" she said patting my cheek then going to greet everyone else. She is such a handful.
         I take a deep breath and run out the door grabbing my keys. I run over to my Harley Davidson and drive off heading towards my parents house. I see Mr. Stack and the other waiting for me. "We knew you'd choose to come home" said Mr. O'Neil, I smile and hug them. "Alright I have a doctors appointment at noon. Will this place be done when I get back later" I asked them "yes" they all say. I smile and head back to my Grandma's house.
         I sneak up stairs and into my bedroom. When I turn around I see Blake staring at me eye brow raised. "What are you doing" he asked "oh nothing just getting ready for the day" I tell him. "Mhmm" he said as I close the closet door I lock it then text Sarah.
Cassie: We still good?
Sarah: yep they'll never know
I smile and change into some clothes. I peak my head out to see no Blake around and quickly but quietly run out. I rush down the stairs and out the door grabbing my motorcycle keys.
         I wait a bit then Sarah comes running out... well not really running but wobbling. "Ready" I ask once she had her helmet on and is holding tight to me. "Yes woman now go" she said and we took off down the road I look in my Rear view mirrors to see Gus's mom pulling in. I laugh knowing the guys will hate us later on, but oh this was great.
         I pull into a Dodge Car Dealer ship and let Sarah get off first. "That was fun" she said excited "now it's time for some more fun" I tell her. We then look around the lot and Sarah finds the perfect car a 2018 black Dodge Durango. "Here" I say handing her the exact amount of cash for the car "Cassie I can't" she said "you will" I tell her. She small smiles at me, and takes the money from me. I wait outside as she does the paper work. When I walk by a car window I see the gash on my arm.  It looked like it may be getting infected "shit" I curse to myself.
         Sarah comes out and I frown to her "what is it" she asked "we may have to hold off on the shopping" I tell her. "Why what's wrong" she asked "I forgot to clean my gash. I think it may be infected and it needs stitches" I tell her. Sarah nods in agreement "let's get your car first then will stop at the hospital" I tell her "are you sure" asked Sarah. "Yeah" I tell her and we make our way to get her car. It was done quick probably because she paid cash.
         I get on my bike and Sarah follows me to the hospital. "Hi I need to see-" "Dr. Francisco is busy" the lady tells me, I roll my eyes. "I need to see a doctor now" I tell her "and why" she asked I roll my eyes. I then show her my arm "go to room 201" she tells me "a doctor will be with you" she adds. Sarah and I get to the room and I wait for the doctor.
         "Hi Cassie how are you" asked the doctor "good" I say. After that the doctor and nurse gave me an antibiotics and then stitched up my arm. "Take the antibiotics two times a day make sure to eat before that though" he tells me and I nod. After that I paid the bill and left Sarah following behind me.
         Sarah and I walked through the mall and stopped at a store called Once Upon A Child. It was filled with baby and toddler clothes that were super cute. "So are you nervous about your doctors appointment" asked Sarah side glancing me. "A little but, I want to make sure" I tell her "are you nervous about your doctor appointment" I ask her. "No actually I am mostly excited" Sarah tells me and I laugh "I would be too" I tell her.
         We then spend a little more time looking around; then head towards the doctors office. "Good luck Cassie" Sarah calls to me "thanks Sarah. Also I hope we when the bet" I tell her and she laughs. I enter a room with sonogram equipment and I get a little more nervous. It's Sarah's seventh month baby check up and today she figures out what sex they are. She didn't go to her sixth month one; that's when you find out the sex.
         Just then the doctor came in "Miss. Davenport will you please remove your upper clothing" she asked me. I did as asked them laid down "now this is going to be cold" she tells me and I nod. She applies the gel and she was definitely right it was cold. She begins to look at the monitor after a couple of minutes she was smiling. "Now you do have a baby, but you have more than one" she tells me "can I see" I ask. She turn the monitor towards me and starts to count "one, two, three" "Holy shit" I say shocked.
         "Now we will have to watch close. Because sometimes in this case you do loose a baby. But your young and extremely healthy, so I highly doubt it" she tells me and I nod. "Can I have fifteen pictures please" I ask and she looks at me shocked "I have a lot of people that want a picture" I tell her. She smiles and replies "absolutely" then leaves to have the pictures made. "Wait" I say "how far a long am I" I ask "a month" she said "fuck" I say wide eyed. The doctor laughs and then closes the door for me to get dress.
         I get dress then walk out to see Sarah waiting for me. The doctor gives me the photos as she chuckles at me and I smile shaking my head. I walk over to Sarah and she looks up to me "well" she asked "I got everybody a photo" I tell her. Sarah jumps up and hugs me and I laugh at her. "Let's go" I tell her, we begin to walk but I stop her "did we win the bet" I ask and Sarah smiles. "I knew we would" I say as we continue to leave.
         We walk into the house and immediately Star Gazer is running towards me. Though Star Gazer doesn't pounce on me I bend down to him "you already knew didn't you" I ask him and he barks. "Give a girl some warning next time" I say petting his head and he barks at me again. "Everyone We're Home And We Have Surprises!" Sarah shouts into the house and the guys came running at us. Gus looks over Sarah making sure she's not hurt and Blake does the same to me.
         "Where have you girls been" asked Matty "Cassie took me to buy us a car and some baby clothes" Sarah tell them. "Also we had to stop at the hospital for my arm" I add "shit" said Blake looking at it. "Is that seven stitches" Zander asked "yeah but all the doctors know and love me" I tell them. "So wait you guys said you had surprises what are they" asked Cole "everyone to the dining room" I say and we all go into the dining room.
         Everyone except Sarah and I sit down and we both look at each other smiling. "Sarah you go first" I tell her and she does; Sarah hands me a photo then places one in front of everyone. Including my Grandma, but I got one for Gus's Mom too so... yeah. "Me and Gus are having a boy" Sarah says and everyone looks shocked at Sarah. "Also means Matty and Owen owe us both twenty bucks" I say and they groan. "You guys betted on this" asked Gus "yes" we all four say and everyone laughs.
         "Now my turn. Everyone in here please" I shout to the kitchen and they come out. Sarah sits down and so does everyone else. I take a deep breath then place the photos out in front of everyone. "No one look just yet. But I want to see who can figure it out. So if you notice something different about what is in front of you. Say it out loud" I tell them. I then take another deep breath "alright turn them over" everyone does. And when they see what's in front of them I watch as they look at me.
         Blake jumps up and runs to me then spins me around as I laugh. "We're having a baby" he cheers with joy "umm no" said Sarah "what do you mean no girl" asked Matty. "They aren't having one baby they are having three babies" Sarah says and I look to a shocked Blake, but his smile reappears. "We're having three babies" he cheers spinning me around again "easy" everyone says to him and he puts me down. "Right" said Blake but he ends up hugging me again. "I'm going to be a Great Grandma!" shouted my Grandma "their is going to be four babies running around here" said Miss. Lib excited.
         "Gus I'm going to need your baby book" Blake tells Gus "your going to have to wait" said Gus. Everyone laughs "also I am a month along" I add in real quick. "Girl how do you not notice this stuff" asked Matty "not sure" I say. "Well looks like Cassie won't be able to fight for a while" said Sarah "I can't fight" I asked "nope" said Sarah. Popping the 'p' "fuuuuuck" I say "ha she can't hurt me" said Matty. "Doesn't mean I can't throw an alarm clock at you" I tell him and Matty pouts; we all laugh at him.