Chapter 33 I Do But It's Time

It is finally the day! Sarah I are marrying the love of our lives. At very young ages, but I am just excited. Sarah looks absolutely breath taking in her dress and I look good as well. But I felt weird, and it is a painful kinda weird.
         "You laddies ready" asked Owen opening the door "yes" said Sarah "you bet your underpants" I tell him. Owen then takes Sarah's arm and Nicolas takes mine. "You ok" Nicolas asked looking concerned "yeah I think" I say taking a deep breath. Just then the brides quo to walk down the aisle fame on. We made our way down the aisle but the pain was getting worse.
         The perched behind and my pain was getting seriously bad then it hit me. "Do you Cassie Ruby Davenport take Blake Steven Woods to be your lawfully wedded husband" he said and before he continued I stopped him. "I do but it's time" he said and everyone was confused "I meant he's e three are coming Now!" I shout. Blake goes blank and I just stand there "hey preach get to the kissing!" shouted Grandma from her seat. "You may kiss the bride" said the preacher Blake puts my ring on my finger I do the same. We then kiss Blake then picks me up and runs to his truck.
         We rush to the hospital and I am immediately rushed into delivery with Blake by my side. After several painful minutes are three beautiful babies were born. I also may have said some colorful language in those several painful minutes. They look very much alike the only way you could tell who was who by their little hats. Everyone visited and I couldn't have been happier, I finally did feel complete again.