C.16

Loki and I had a hard landing, and lied on the ground for a moment, trying to gather ourselves.

I sat myself and looked up, trying to recognize anything at all. Loki's hand met my cheek, and I looked back and saw he had extremely worried eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? I'm so sorry, my love..." He said, and I only smiled, which confused him. "This was according to plan." He figured it out.

"Exactly." I grinned and stood up, brushing myself off. "Welcome to Sakaar, Loki. You're going to love it here."

He stood up and held my back as he looked around. "Where's Thor?"

"He's fine, don't worry. Which way do you think we should go?" I hummed, but it apparently didn't matter, as we were soon surrounded by soldiers of the Grandmaster, and the Grandmaster himself.

I gave a smile and immediately bowed, and Loki followed my lead. "Grandmaster, the things I've heard. It's an honor to finally meet you." I said, peeking up, and he gave me a curious look and waved his hand for us to rise.

"You've heard of me? What kind of things? I'm curious, I have to know." He said, and I smiled. I was actually a fan of how Goldblum's character spoke.

"The parties you throw, mainly. Especially those on The Commodore." I smirked, and he actually laughed, clapping his hands in glee. "And the rare story here and there of your fighters, the champions."

"You've heard of my Champion? Gnarly thing, isn't he?" He grinned.

"Absolutely vicious." I agreed. So if Bruce was still safe on Earth, not being the Hulk for two years, there must be another Champion of the Grandmaster's. Plot holes I probably caused were filling themselves in. Good.

Grandmaster looked between us for a moment, a smile on his face. "You know what, I like you two. Even the quiet one over there. What are your names?" He came over to us.

"I'm Anael, and this is Loki. Apologies, meeting new people is just a little nerve wrecking for him. You know how can it be." I said, and he nodded to Loki.

"Of course. No worries, I don't bite unless asked." He grinned, and I laughed a little, and Loki smiled a little.

"Sorry, my apologies. It's an honor to meet you, Grandmaster." He nodded, that charming side of him now making an appearance.

"Walk with me." Grandmaster said, leading us to his palace. I took Loki's hand and pulled him along. "So what's the story with you two? Where are you from?" I looked at Loki and shook my head just slightly.

"Jotunheim." Loki answered.

"I'm from a different reality." I gave a smile.

"Different reality? Wow. What are you doing here?" He looked back at me.

"Changing the future of this one." I smiled. "I didn't like what happened." I gave a little shrug, not exactly lying.

"I like your attitude. You take matters into your own hands. I like that." He nodded to me. "I feel like you two can help me out a bit. What do you say?"

"We'll help with any and every assistance we can." Loki nodded.

"Great. Glad to hear it." He clapped his hands happily again and sent us off a bedroom. I kept the happy look on my face until the door was closed, then I let out a big sigh in relief.

"Fuck." I sighed and sat down, slipping my bag off and started to go through it.

"Are you sure that was all planned?" Loki stared at me.

"If we didn't get in his favor, he would've enslaved us." I explained. "The fighters I mentioned? Those are his slaves. There's a big ass arena here he forces them to fight in." I said and grabbed my phone, still in perfect condition.

"How long are we going to be here?" He asked.

"A few weeks at most." I said, then almost teared up as a new thought entered my mind. A few weeks until Loki was scheduled to die.

"Love, what is it?" Loki asked softly, coming over and he held my arms.

"Nothing. I just remembered something bad that happens." I sniffed and he wiped under my eyes. I then got an idea that might save him.

"Loki, you know how you can make clones of yourself?" I asked and he nodded. "But those clones aren't solid, there's not really anything there."

"Please just get to the point, Anael." He sighed.

"Do you think it's possible for you to make a solid clone?" I asked and his brows furrowed.

"I've never made anything solid before... I'd have to work at it, but yes, it's possible."

"Would you please, please work on it?" I held his cheeks, and he looked a little scared. "Please?"

"Okay, I will. Will you tell me why?" He asked, and I bit my lip.

"I didn't want to show you..." I sighed and turned and grabbed my phone, bringing up Infinity War's first scene. I turned up the volume and handed it to him, holding my fist to my mouth as he watched Thanos snap his own neck.

"When is this?" He asked and I slid my phone into my pocket.

"A few weeks." I said. Loki sighed and closed his eyes, putting his forehead on mine.

"What's your plan? I assume you have a plan?" He asked softly, holding me to him.

"You make a solid clone of yourself, just an empty shell. When Heimdall uses the Bifrost on Hulk, or whoever is there for it, we escape to Earth through it." I said. "I haven't figured out how to get real you to it, though." I sighed.

"Lucky for us..." Loki started, and suddenly disappeared from my sight, but I could still feel him holding me and against me.

"You can become invisible." I smiled, and he reappeared in front of my eyes. "Do you think it'll work?"

"I don't see any faults so far. You said a few weeks?" He asked and I nodded. "We have time to think and plan. Time for me to practice."

I felt a little relief and sighed, closing my eyes, leaning further against him. Loki tilted my head up and gave me the softest kiss yet, just bringing me more comfort and calmness.