C.15

The next morning, I woke up still with Loki, and a small smile came to my face. Loki was awake and turned to look at me, blue green eyes looking light and happy. He leaned over me, kissing me softly and slowly, and I smiled and kissed him back, letting my fingers tangle in his hair.

That didn't last long, though, because Thor then entered the room with his booming voice calling for Loki. We pulled apart, and I put the pillow over my face as it was uncomfortably quiet now.

"Oh. Sorry." Thor coughed, and I heard Loki sigh.

"Where were you when mother taught us to knock?" He asked. "What is it?"

"Father has called us. He says it's important. He wouldn't tell me what, though." Thor said, and I brought the pillow off my face and sat up, keeping the sheets on my chest.

"Is he, by any chance, in Norway?" I asked and Thor stared at me.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

"When are you leaving?" I asked immediately.

"What, you know what's happening?" Loki asked and I nodded.

"Don't even think of leaving without me." I said, and pointed to the door, and Thor left. I got up and dressed, and Loki just looked confused, now in his black suit. I tied my hair back a little neater as we walked, and poked my head into a room where I saw a backpack by the door, and stole it. I then went down to my cage and packed only my favorite clothes, and my favorite palettes and such to take (wrapped in the clothes to protect them), as I obviously couldn't take all of it. I emptied the goblet and tucked that and my phone, earbuds, and charger safely in, then took Loki's hand.

"I don't understand." He looked at me.

"Once in a lifetime opportunity, Loki. I wanna witness this shit." I smiled. "And not just with Odin, but what comes after. I'm mainly coming for what comes after." I nodded.

We met Thor outside, and Loki put his arm around me and got a good grip before the Bifrost picked us up. I held on tightly, remembering how tight I had to hold on for later after Hela made an appearance.

We landed on that grassy cliff, Odin a little in the distance. They walked over to have that talk, and I stood back, just taking in the view as I waited for Odin to finally die, the bastard.

When he finally turned into gold dust and drifted away, Thor made dark rolling clouds cast over us. But then Hela came, and they started walking over to her. I went over and stood behind them.

"Ana, get back." Loki said.

"Calm down." I said. "I'm fine."

Cate Blanchett, as Hela, looking all hot and gothic royalty, stepped out with a little smirk on her face after the two had changed into their Asgardian wear.

"So he's gone." She said in a low, smooth voice. "That's a shame, I would've liked to have seen that."

"You must be Hela." Thor spoke up. "I'm Thor, son of Odin."

"Really?" Hela hummed. "You don't look like him."

"Perhaps we could come to an arrangement." Loki tried.

"You sound like him." She nodded to him, eyes merely passing over me. No matter, I didn't even matter here anyway.

"Kneel." She then ordered.

"Beg your pardon?" Loki tilted his head at her.

Hela only drew a wicked ass sword and smirked wider. "Kneel. Before your queen."

"I don't think so," Thor hummed and threw his hammer. Damn, I was gonna miss that thing.

Hela caught it easily, and both Thor and Loki looked stunned. "It's not possible..." Thor breathed.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." Hela smiled and crushed it in her hand, sending lightning everywhere. Loki shielded me, which I felt touched at.

He kept his grip on me and looked up, so I tightened my hold on him as he called to Heimdall to bring us back. Thor yelled no, but we were lifted anyway.

Knowing what was going to happen, I kept my grip on Loki, not letting go for anything. Even when he threw a dagger at Hela, and she just deflected it and knocked us out of the Bifrost, we still held on to each other.