UBBES ENGLISH PRINCESS

Começar do início

"My king." Björn begun. "Our brother is a dangerous man, nothing good will come out of him reaching your kingdom. He will take everything you have, including your beautiful daughter." He continued.

"Are you asking for our help?" Arthur asked and silence engulfed them. Then a chuckle left the king's lips. "I never in a million years thought that a northman would beg for my help." He added before placing at his daughter. She only raised her brow at him before looking back at the northmen.

"You wont survive without us." Hvitserk said and King Arthur only raised his brow, shocked to find the least scary man of them all to utter a word to him.

"What are you proposing?" King Arthur asked as he looked at Björn.

"Are you considering an offer?" Ubbe asked.

"No. I want to her what morbid idea you have made up in your minds as you marched to our kingdom in hopes of shelter when your vicious brother arrive with your paganism." King Arthur said in a sharp and angry voice.

"An alliance between us could stop him, if you have other earls that might want to contribute Ivar won't reach your kingdom." Björn answered and as the king raised his brows Björn moved his eyes to Y/N. "The strongest form of alliance we can get is through marriage." He added as his eyes locked with Y/N's. The princess only raised one brow at his proposal, questioning if he was thinking about marrying her.

"With whom of you?" The king questioned as he laced his bony fingers together.

"My brother here, Ubbe." Björn spoke before anyone could interfere. The king sucked on his teeth as he looked at the younger brother. His eyes moved over the mans body like someone hunting its prey. Then a scoff left his mouth. Arthur looked at his daughter, meeting her eyes as she moved slightly closer before they exchanged a few words. Then they looked at the men again, the savages with neutral expressions on their faces. The king cleared his throat yet didn't say anything. The pagans looked at the king with anticipation.

"Deal." The princess said and their eyes widen. Ubbe smirked as their eyes met and Hvitserk patted him on the shoulder.

"You'll wed my daughter here in our kingdom in three nights from now." The king spoke in a serious tone. They all nodded. "And we'll keep to our traditions and rites." He added.

"We wan—"

"That's the deal or my guards will show you out." Arthur spoke in a stern voice.

"Deal." Ubbe said quickly as he licked his bottom lip. He hadn't let his eyes remove themselves from his soon to be bride. His smirk was glued on his face yet she only looked at him, yet sent a wink his way before they were all guided outside, to their own hall where the kingdom guards could keep an eye on them.

"You sure my darling?" Her father asked.

"I am father." Y/N spoke before she left the room. Her maid followed her to her bedroom and she changed clothes and her maiden, Analeigh, rebranded her hair for the night. When the moon hovered above them the princess slowly opened her door and peaked outside. She saw the familiar smaller frame quickly walk towards her and Y/N greeted her maiden.

"Fifth door to the right, my lady." Analeigh said before continuing down the hall. Y/N smiled before leaving her room. She walked the familiar halls and down the staircase before reaching two large doors with two armed guards outside who tensed as she got closer as did they cross their spears to block her passage.

"You cannot pass my lady." The guard spoke in a deep voice. "Orders from you father, the King." He filled in and she raised her brow. She hugged her robe closer to her body.

"Let me pass." Y/N ordered.

"Sorry malady. No-one is allowed to enter nor leave until the sun is up." The other guards said and she let out a huff at her fathers paranoid antics. She gave them a nod which they returned before walking around the corner. The Analeigh entered the hall with panic in her eyes.

"You need to help me! Someone has entered the servants hall!" She yelled at the guards. "Please! Someone can be inside the kingdom!" She said to them. Y/N pressed her backside against the wall and she smiled when she heard the soldiers armor rustling. She reentered the room and caught Analeigh's gaze and the maiden gave the princess a wink before following the guards. A smirk spread across the princess lips before she entered the forbidden hall. She walked along the doors, counting each one until she reached the one she was looking for.

"Five." Y/N whispered to herself before placing her hand on the handle. With her other hand she knocked then waited, placing her hands behind her back. Soon the door opened and revealed a shirtless Ubbe only dressed in his black pants. Y/N sucked in a breath as her eyes roamed her body.

"Wife." Ubbe said and his words immediately got to her lower regions.

"Husband." Was all she said before entering the room.

"Why have I gotten the privileged to meet my wife to be at this time of night?" Ubbe asked as she closed the door behind her. She turned to face him as she placed her hands over the knot that kept her robe closed. Slowly she loosened the knot, the letting the robe fall to the ground.

"Well, I'm not like other women here in England as you might understand." Y/N said as she licked her bottom lip. Ubbe's eyes romaned her body over and over again. What happened inside that room couldn't neither pagan believe a woman of their god could or would do. Ubbe was pleased to know that his woman would never bore him, or disappoint him.