UBBES ENGLISH PRINCESS

Y/N was sat on her throne, her body tense as her eyes tried to find a certain spot of confidence in the room

Y/N was sat on her throne, her body tense as her eyes tried to find a certain spot of confidence in the room. Much to her disappointment she failed, even if her own father was seated beside her on his larger throne and guards that clad the walls of the large main hall. It was because of the pagans that was standing before them. She kept tugging on the long sleeves of her blue dress with silver thread and beads. Her hair was delicately falling down her back, strands of hair from her sides was pushed back.

The pagans had reached their kingdom, a kingdom that was far from the shore and the other larger kingdoms like Mercia or Northumbria. Before them stood a large group of heathens that had been stripped off their armor which had surprised Y/N since their army was larger than the kingdom and unstoppable. However the pagans had agreed to remove their swords and such before entering the main hall.

She swallowed harshly yet kept a neutral expression on her face as she looked at the men ahead of the group. One was a taller blond man with long braided hair. His shoulders was broad and body well built. His name was Björn Ironside and son of Ragnar Lothbrok. Two with lighter brunette hair that looked younger than the rest who was related to Björn, name Ubbe and Hvitserk. Then an older brunette man with a long braid. His face was covered in tattoos and his blue eyes got more prominent from the black ink. His name was Harald Finehair and he called himself King of all Norway.

"You're travelled far to reach us." Her father begun. "Usually men starves or die from exhaustion before they reach our kingdom." He continued and Y/N felt the eyes of the men roam her body, especially one pair of blue eyes roamed her body longer than the rest.

"King Arthur." Björn begun and nodded as the King seated on the throne gave a nod of acknowledgement. King Arthur was a wealthy king of a smaller kingdom. He wore a golden crown and golden details together with a few diamonds. Princess Y/N wore no different. To the pagans her hair looked like pure silk, her smooth skin pale from lack of work and dress that looked like it was made from the finest material man could put his hands on. "King Arthur we've travelled here since its the kingdom on many lips." He continued.

"And know you wanted to see if the smallest kingdom in England could be as wealthy as people have told you?" Y/N's father asked. "The words travel fast, even to us." He cleared and Björn nodded.

"We've been told you are wealthy in many ways." Ubbe spoke and the King only looked at him. Ubbe soon looked at Y/N, their eyes meeting and she could feel her heart beating quickly as he stared at her. "People has been telling us that you have the finest daughter known to man." He mumbled without thinking. Y/N fought her smile as her father scoffed. A blush spread across Ubbe's cheeks as his companions looked at him. King Harald smirking at the young prince. Björn cleared his throat.

"You are said to be a great commander, with a great collection of contacts with good warriors and Kingdoms." Björn said and her father kept a neutral, almost an angry look on his face.

"Bullshít!" The King suddenly said to everyones surprise. "As I say the words travel fast, we know that one of your own kind is hunting you down to claim England as his." He continued as he stared at the northmen after glaring at the soldiers to almost pulled out their swords to attack.