TO BJÖRNS SURPRISE

They had arrived not long before the dark sky had decided it was time to hover itself over Kattegat

They had arrived not long before the dark sky had decided it was time to hover itself over Kattegat. Lagertha and Y/n. They had arrived on two horses and Lagertha's presence had been welcomed by the majority of Kattegat, the only one objecting had been Aslaug that didn't even bother to welcome her as Lagertha and her new friend had arrived, thinking the feast was enough socializing.

However Aslaug had been the last thing on Lagertha's mind as she was reunited with her son again, and being able to see his new half brothers all grown up but not to forget her ex husband she secretly had shared a few nights with before she had left for another life. Only to meet Y/n, a fierce shield maiden, younger than herself but wiser than most people she had met that was older than herself.

"Mother," Björn had pushed past the people of Kattegat who witnessed their arrival only to embrace her in a big hug. It wasn't long before Björn noticed the tall and beautiful woman behind his mother. He slowly let got of his mother, straightened his back as he looked the young woman in her light icy eyes. Lagertha smiled as she noticed her son looking at Y/n, she looked at Y/n with warm eyes as she placed a hand on her son's shoulder.

"Y/n this is my son Björn. Björn this is Y/n, my friend who I met on my journey." Lagertha said and smiled at Y/n. Y/n only licked her lips and raised her brow at Lagertha how pretended no to notice her glance but Y/n soon turned to look at Björn with a big smile, reaching her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Björn, I've heard a lot about you." Y/n said and Björn quickly grabbed her hand and smiled as their eyes met. Y/n was indeed a very attractive woman, one of the most beautiful women Björn had ever seen. She looked like a woman who, without anyones help, could survive anything. Strong, intelligent and very sexy. Her fury jacked sat rather tightly around her well built body and he wanted nothing more than to have her on all fours in his bed. As Björn was to occupied he didn't notice the glance Y/n was giving his mother.

Björn walked a head of them, leading the way as Y/n and Lagertha followed. Lagertha placed her hand on Y/n back for a little while before they reached they great hall, without anyone noticing. Lagertha had been worrying about how Y/n would handle the fact that they had to be very careful when they got to Kattegat. Y/n had been rather upset, now understanding why she had to come with if she would be hidden in some corner. As they walked Lagertha pointed at some cabins, her own as if she was guiding her around but Y/n knew.

Even if it was hard for Y/n to admit as they walked inside, she found Björn rather attractive. She liked his broad shoulders, large hands and very well built body. His face wasn't bad either and she even felt something deep down but nothing compared to what she felt when she looked beside her, at Lagertha.

"We have two cabins for you, mother your old is still empty since you left and then for you Y/n, there's an empty one between mine and Lagertha's." Björn said and they both nodded. Y/n smirked as she licked her lips when she looked at Lagertha. Björn only frowned a little when she saw his mother smile at Y/n but didn't bother since he almost lost his breath when Y/n smiled at him.