RAGNARSSONS SERVANT PART1

They were seated by the table; Ubbe, Hvitserk, Ivar and Sigurd

They were seated by the table; Ubbe, Hvitserk, Ivar and Sigurd. Their mother had just left the table, leaving the younger son's of Ragnar alone. The tension in the room was rather pleasant except for Sigurd's attempt at annoying Ivar, making Ubbe interrupting a few times as he kept purring mead down his throat. Hvitserk was stuffing his mouth with food, not even seemingly bothered by Sigurd and Ivar.

"Did you guys see Y/n today?" Ubbe tried to the all the brothers attention, wanting Sigurd and Ivar to stop.

"This morning yes?" Hvitserk said with his voice muffled by the amount of food in his mouth. Sigurd glared at his brother for acting more like a pig than the pig itself, however he kept his mouth shut and only looked at his oldest brother. Ubbe only smirked after licking his lips, wiggling his brows.

"I'm thinking about asking her out." Ubbe said simply, causing Ivar to laugh out loud, Hvitserk choked on his meat and Sigurd only rolled his eyes. Ubbe only raising his brow like he didn't understand his younger brothers, a smirk still present on his lips. "What? It's not like you have any chances brothers." He continued and Hvitserk only shook his head.

"I have a higher chance that you, I think she's into me." Hvitserk said and Ubbe laughed out loud as Sigurd smiled. Ivar only snorted as he gulped down his mead, rudely pointing to the servant to refill the empty cup.

"Do I have to do you job for you?" Ivar spat before turning to his brothers as the servant shakily filled his cup. "Stop shaking or another servant will be serving us next time." Ivar mumbled rudely and Ubbe only shot his youngest brother a glare before giving the servant and apologetic look.

"Don't listen to him, he can't use his legs but sometimes I swear he can feel the stick he got shoved up his ass." Ubbe said to her, causing her to smile and a light blush covered her cheeks as he gave her wink. Ivar only rolled his eyes as he clenched his jaw. Ivar soon opened his mouth yet Hvitserk cut him off.

"Stop changing the subject brothers, we we're actually talking about me and Y/n." Hvitserk said and smiled as he rested his back against the headrest. Both Ubbe and Ivar rolled their eyes and Sigurd snorted.

"There is no you and Y/n brother." Ubbe said as he smacked his brother in the head playfully.

"Ubbe's right. I've actually asker her out once." Sigurd said and both his older brothers looked at him with frowns present on their faces. Ivar snorted causing Sigurd to glare at him.

"Impossible, you hair probably scare her away." Ivar said and raised his brow as Sigurd continued to glare at his youngest brother. Ivar smirked proudly before drinking from his cup.

"You're lying brother, you don't have the balls to speak to her." Ubbe said, ignoring the rude comment from Ivar. Sigurd swallows after clenching his jaw before turning to look Ubbe in the eyes. "When I talked to her she had never heard about you, you're nothing to her. Yet she knows me and feels rather comfortable in my presence, she said so herself yesterday actually." Ubbe bragged and Hvitserk raised his brow as he smirked.

"You have never been close to her, you just keep checking her out. Coward!" Hvitserk clarified and Ubbe rolled his eyes as the other laughed. "Plus I was with you all day yesterday."

"Not all day brother." Ubbe said and Hvitserk only shook his head.

"So you talked to her when you were shitting then? That's the only time I recall I wasn't by your side yesterday." Hvitserk snapped with a smirk on his face as the others continued to laugh.

"Sadly you've got the memory of an old man brother." Ubbe said with a neutral face as he glared at his laughing brothers.

"Then tell me when you spoke with her then." Hvitserk said and raised his brow, his other brother quiet as they waited for his answer. Ubbe took a gulp of mead and raised his cup for the servant to refill, which she did carefully.

"When you were taking a shit." Ubbe said and winked at the servant. "Wait!" He yelled at the servant as she walked towards the entrance. She slowly turned around and looked at them, only Ubbe looked at her as the rest of them looked at their older brothers.

"Yes?" She timidly spoke with the empty barrel in her hands. It wasn't a big barrel, a smaller one she could refill whenever empty. According to the Queen the servants wasn't allowed to use the finer pitchers during the dinners when she wasn't around. Something she didn't understand why but never question.

"Do you know a servant named Y/n?" Ubbe asked and now the other turned to look at her. She felt uncomfortable when their eyes were resting on her, they had never been before. Blush stained her cheeks.

"Beautiful hair, rather small, good looking body, a very good looking pair of brea-" Hvitserk begun but Ubbe smacked him on the back of the head again. Hvitserk only glared at his brother as he rubbed his head.

"She's rather new, I think pretty young or something. She lives by the forest with her father, a farmer." Ubbe said as he glared at Hvitserk before turning to look at her again. The servant nodded as her fingers fumbled with a small piece of useless rope hanging from the edge with the screw to the barrel.

"Yes, I usually work with her during the fests." She nodded and Ubbe smiled, so did the others as well.

"Do you know where she is right now?" Sigurd asked and she shrugged.

"I'm sorry I don't but she might be in the forest by that smaller lake to swim." She said, sharing again. The tension in the room had thickened, the son's of Ragnar's eyes had widen as they all suddenly imagined the young Y/n all naked in the lake.

"You don't happen to know how old she is?" Ubbe asked after licking his lips, his older brother too occupied with the thought of naked Y/n all alone in the forest. The thought of her getting undressed to clean herself was a thought that turned them all on; how her skin probably glistening in the faint daylight from the water. They all licked their lips as they felt themselves hetting aroused.

"16 I think." She begun. "Yes, 16. I think she mentioned something like that a few weeks ago." She answered and Ubbe opened her mouth to thank her but Ivar cut him off.

"Now we didn't ask for your life story. Now leave." He said rudely but Ubbe was the only one that seemed to notice, even Sigurd was quiet and didn't glare as usual on Ivar. As the servant almost had reached the door Hvitserk lit up.

"Do you know if she's a virgin?" He shouted to her.

"Don't answer that!" Ubbe said before glaring at his younger brother. "Why even ask her that. You've seen how shy Y/n is at the feast, do you think she would've told anyone if she's been sleeping with anyone?"

"I don't know. Y/n she's a-" Hvitserk begun as Björn stomped inside.

"Talking about Y/n?" Björn said as he took a seat by the table, a filled cup of mead already placed in his hand. Björn smiled widely as he saw his younger brothers looking at him with wide eyes. He only shrugged before taking a gulp as he thought about the sweet Y/n.

"You know her?" Hvitserk asked and Björn shrugged again.

"Bumped into her a few times, talked a little and other stuff as well." Björn said as he smirked when his brothers looked at him with their mouths open.

"Aren't you thinking about marrying Torvi?" Ivar snapped but Björn ignored him.

"Believe me brothers.." He begun and his brothers frowned.

"What?" Ubbe asked before biting the inside of his cheek.

"When I tell you that the quiet and shy ones are really good between the sheets."

hey hey hey! Hopefully you haven't forgotten about my imagines! Don't think I have even if it's been a LONG TIME since the last time! ;)

Not edited guys, wrote this rather quickly actually!