PROTECTIVE BJÖRN

Björn walked across the village, his eyes resting on the very familiar cabin he had visited a lot lately

Björn walked across the village, his eyes resting on the very familiar cabin he had visited a lot lately. Björn had gotten quite interested in a certain slave girl, Y/n was her name and according to Björn she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her hair always shined int he sun, creating a halo of light on the top of her head. Her eyes was always filled with curiosity. He had bumped into her one morning after he had been arguing with his father, his mood had immediately been liften when they locked eyes.

Y/n was the complete opposite of Björn. She was short, her tiny frame looked even smaller next to his large and well built body. She was very shy and very innocent. He knew she never had been with a man before and saw how she blushed whenever he got a little closer to her. They had been friends for a while now and he was very attracted to her, he wanted to take small steps with her yet it got too much sometimes.

Soon he reached her door and knocked. The sound of her roaming around was audible from outside and he smiled. Soon the door flew open and wide eyes met his. Björn licked his lips when his eyes roamed her body. She wore a dress he had gotten fixed, all the holes in it were gone. She looked absolutely gorgeous in the pale blue dress. Y/n bit her lip and smiled at him before stepping outside and closing the door after her.

"You look just as beautiful as aways," Björn mumbled before placing a hand on the small of her back, guiding her towards the great hall. They had never been seen together like this, on a feast. He had asked her once before to join him yet she wasn't completely comfortable with being with so many people at once. She had barely gotten used to Björn, Ragnar Lothbroks son, being around her.

"Thank you, you look good as well," She said carefully, a blush stained her cheeks which made his heart flutter and lips spread into a smile. Y/n wasn't used to give nor receive compliments which was once reason why he showered her with them. He could feel her tense when they got closer to the great hall. He rubbed smaller circles on her back before sneaking his hand around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He knew what kind of people joined the feast. The newly addition to his fathers warriors, Harald and Halfdan, was two people he wouldn't let being close to Y/n.

Y/n's eyes widen when they walked inside, warriors were singing, talking, drinking and eating, all in good spirit. All tables were filled with men and women and there was only two available seats left, by the main table. Björn guided her towards the table, him walking a head of her with her small hand in his, body shielding hers. Lagertha smiled at her son and it only grew when she saw Y/n behind him. They walked to their seats, Björn next to his mother, Y/n next to her and Helga was next to Y/n. What didn't please him was the two Norwegian brothers sitting across from them. He gave them both a bitter look as he sat down. Björn saw their smirks when they looked at Y/n. Björn placed a hand on Y/n thigh, letting out a deep breath before looking this father by the end of the table. Ragnar seemed pleased to see the young woman next to him.

"I'm so happy you could join us Y/n," Lagertha said and gave the young woman a kind smile. Björn tried to calm himself but the presence of the Norwegian brothers kept fueling his anger.

"Thank you for inviting me," Y/n said and smiled at Lagertha. Björn looked at Y/n and felt his body calm when he saw the cute smile spreading across her lips. Their plates soon got filled with food and cups with mead. Y/n had never tasted mead before and Björn chuckled when he saw her scrunch her nose in distaste.

"It's actually not that bad, but not the best I've tasted," She said to Björn. Her voice was small and low, only speaking to him. She really wasn't used to eat with the amount of people that surrounded the table.

"You'll get used to it," Harald said and Björn shot him and angry glare, Halfdan chuckling when he saw the young mans expression. Björn's icy and harsh glare clearly told them to back off yet neither one seemed to care. Ragnar smirked when he saw his sons reaction and to the fact that Y/n seemed oblivious to the silent commotion. Lagertha only whispered to his son to clm down, that no one would ever hurt Y/n. Björn barely listened to his mother, he only looked back to Y/n who kept stuffing her mouth with food.

After a few hours of drinking, eating and talking both of them was rather tipsy. Y/n asked if she could step outside for some fresh air. Björn nodded and decided to follow her, the Norwegian brothers hadn't kept their eyes of her the whole night. Both of them tried to flirt with her which had kept him tense and grumpy the whole night. Not towards Y/n, then he kept smiling and making her giggle.

"Whose this pretty little lady then?" A man said as they walked past, smacking Y/n on the ass. Björns eyes widen and rage filled his body. He quickly slammed the mans head roughly on the table.

"Do that again and you'll loose your hand," Björn growled before taking Y/ns hand in his and walking her outside. Y/n looked at him with wide eyes when they got outside, a sigh left both their lips.

"I'm sorry for that baby," He said, wrapping his arms around her waist before kissing her temple. Y/n's cheeks were already red and she smiled at him.

"I'm okay. Thank you for sticking up for me," She said and he smiled when their eyes locked.

"No worries," He said as his thumb rubbed small circles on her waist. "Do you like it? The feast?" He asked after a while, their bodies trying to reach a normal temperature.

"Yes, it was very nice," She said and turned her body to face his. Björn smiled and placed both his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to his body. Y/n smiled as she placed her hands on his broad chest, warmth filled both their bodies. He saw her lick her lips and he tok the chance and placed his lips on hers. A relax sigh left her lips as she sneaked her hand around his neck, slightly pulling him closer. Their kiss got more heated by each passing minute before she pulled away, smilig at him as he placed his forehead against hers.

"What do you say about sleeping in my cabin tonight?" He said carefully. "You know I don't liked you sleeping alone,"

"That would be nice," She said after a while and he smiled at her. He looked her deep in the eyes and she smiled as well.

"Only because you sleep at my place doesn't mean we have to do things you don't want to," Björn said reassuringly and she nodded.

"But what if I wanted to do somethings?" She asked, carefully and he smiled. 

"Then we can arrange that," He said and pecked her lips. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Yes," She giggled and his smile widen.

"Well, why don't we walk home then so you can show me?" He said and she nodded.

"Yeah,"

gosh, where have I been!? I'm so sorry, I haven't written anything in ages. I've been really busy but I'm slowly getting back here. This one I wrote in like fifteen minutes, enjoy.

This is not edited.