Toujours Pur Part 1

Hey everyone I have decided to split chapter 6 into two parts because it's long. Harry and CO along with Snape will be in part 2. Sorry for taking so long.

> "There can be no good without evil." - Old Russian Proverb

Sirius was worried not because more Order members were arriving or that Dumbledore would also be here. It was Regulus that he was worried about, after the dreamless sleep potion wore off and he woke all he would do is stare at the door most likely thinking the Inferi would appear. It took hours for Sirius to get him to rest it was only when Regulus agreed with him was when he said that he would sleep on the floor. In the morning when Regulus had woken, Sirius could have laughed at him. Sirius never knew how curly and wild his little brothers hair was because when they were young Regulus kept it neat. But Sirius couldn't laugh not with the way he looked, Regulus was exhausted emotionally and he had dark circles under his eyes along with puff eyes from crying.

He looked just worn out and it hurt to see him like that but it broke Molly Weasley heart more. She had come from down stairs to them to help Sirius with Regulus. It was unnerving how quiet Regulus was as they help him get ready for the day. Sirius and Mrs Weasley kept a smile hoping to make some type of change in Regulus mood. But as Mrs Weasley half way pull the dark burnt orange sweater Sirius choose for Regulus down, her smile faltered.

"Sirius." She said with great concern in her voice, Sirius looked at her with and eyebrow raised. Mrs Weasley waved a hand to tell mine to come to her and so he did. What Sirius saw when Mrs Weasley pointed to his brothers side disturb him. Upon the side of Regulus was angry red scratch up and down his side. It was like the something had tried to grab him but couldn't get a hold of Regulus so he got scratched instead. Sirius stared intensely at the marks, he knew no animal had done this because the scratch was different it was more human. What could have done this? He wondered. Then it clicked the Inferi but it didn't make since to Sirius because the boggart never touched Regulus. Mrs Weasley and Sirius looked at each other in disbelief when only one thing could come to mind. The episode that Regulus had the night before must have created it.

"What's wrong?" Regulus suddenly spoke in a horse voice, he started to feel uncomfortable just standing and them starring at him. As Regulus started to turn his head to look at them, Mrs Weasley quickly pulled the rest of the sweater down and gave him a tight smile.

"Nothing for you to worry about my dear." She said as she put an arm around his back and moved him forward. "The only thing you need to worry is what would you like me to fix for this morning?" Sirius didn't say a thing as he watched what Mrs Weasley was most likely doing and wasn't against it. If Regulus saw he might be triggered of something, it would do them no good from it. Regulus looked at her for a minute and also knew what she was doing but decided it was just best to play a long so he said the first thing that went to mind.

"Shepherded's pie." Regulus had no clue why he chose that but it just came out and Mrs Weasley grinned, she told him that she would fix it right up for him in no time. As Regulus turned his head forward, he could see out of the corner of his eye that Mrs Weasley had looked back at Sirius with a concerned face. He forced him self not to look at Sirius even though it was probably the same look that Mrs Weasley had on.

By the time the his food was done a few members of the Order and mush to Regulus displeasure one of them was Creepy one eyed Alastor Moody. The mans eye wasn't the only thing that creeped Regulus it was the man in general, Alastor probably tortures small animal for the fun of it at let that what Regulus thinks. He wondered if everyone that man meet also thinks that way.
There was a another man that came with Alastor when he had arrived. The other man was African and he was a senior Auror, he wore a purple hat with tribal patterns at the bottom and the shirt and pants were matching the hat. The man introduced himself as Kingsley Shacklebolt and he was far pleasant then Alastor.