Green

> The choices we make every minute of every day can contribute to making someone's life a little bit better or worse even without intending to." – Chikamso Efobi

Regulus was once a proud Slytherin, his bedroom held his achievements all The Slytherin pride showing in the room.  The room was like a show case for his parents to show other pure-bloods that their son was loyal. His mother had made the room the way it was never asked how Regulus wanted. He could have never protested it, at an early age even before Sirius went off to Hogwarts he knew his place in this family. Regulus was the back up plan, the second son, he was to be seen not heard always under someone's thumb. He's was the perfect human doll for his parents to do as they pleased like any pureblood family would do to the their second born. Pureblood that word was suppose to bring pride to him maybe it did at one point. It wasn't the case anymore for him now it just represents all the mistakes weather it was right or wrong. Regulus knew he fit the perfect pureblood to a "T" but in the eyes of his parents he wasn't ever good enough. His mother made sure he knew that. Looking at this room for Regulus it hurt a lot it was a haunting reminder that free will is an illusion. He learned something new about himself that moment he hated the color green with a passion.

"Look at this mess!" Molly bellows throwing her hands in the air. It's snapped him out of his mundane thoughts.

Out of embarrassment of the state of his room he apologizes to Mrs. Weasley. She quickly brushed off the apology that it wasn't his fault of the state his room was in. Molly guided Regulus to the old dusty bed and sat him down. "Now let's see what is even wearable in these drawers." She went to the tall dresser and started pulling clothes. Grey, black, and unfortunately green shirts   were put on the bed and the plain pants, with underwear on top of it. Regulus blushed and quickly grabbed them, it was silly to be embarrassed that Mrs. Weasley had touched them but then again it was understandable since he really didn't know her. As quickly as he grabbed them Regulus put the underwear on just as fast bending down sitting and easing them up to his waist. Mrs. Weasley held a pair of brown socks in her hands as she went around the bed to Regulus.

"Let's get these on first shall we?"

Mrs. Weasley proceeded to help Regulus into the grey wool sweater that he chosen after the fitted him into his socks. Regulus told Mrs. Weasley that he could get him self into his own pants having the woman helping him into his shirt and socks was one thing but his pants that was another. Mrs Weasley one the other hand was not going to leave him unattended when his balance was unstable. So she gave him a choice she either help him with his pants or she can turn around and use her should to keep himself steady as he put the pair of pants on. Regulus chose the second option. Once finished clothing Regulus turned keeping his hand on Mrs Weasley's shoulder and looked at him is reflection in the standing mirror. The grey sweater hanged from his body making him smaller then he was, Regulus realized that this shirt might have been once Sirius's. His appearance was not of a pureblood, his head was a mess and longer then he remembered it being before but then again he always had it pulled back now it was just unbound wavy and messy like Sirius had when he was in school. Regulus could here his mother screaming in protest of his choice of "lazy muggle style" clothes as his mother like to say the sound of her voice made him want to frown even though a few minutes ago he laughed at the bickering between his brother and mother.

"Everything alright dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked him seeing the frown on Regulus. "Is your stomach bothering you?" Her tone was caring it was nice but unfamiliar to him but it made look to her.

Regulus gave her a small smile to assure her that he was alright he did tell her that he appreciated her concern for him. Regulus told Mrs Weasley that would like to go back down stairs and that he would like to have some old news paper articles so he could know what has happened while he was gone. So once again he was sitting back on the couch with articles of newspapers laying beside him. Regulus skipped the post of his death there was nothing really interesting in it for him, he knew they would have never found his body and Regulus didn't care were they barred his empty coffin. Plus Mrs Weasley being over motherly person she was wouldn't allow Regulus to read it anyways not want to take a chance of "upsetting him". It would probably upset him. Anything related to his death cause him stress, he didn't want to remember it the struggle and the loneliness, darknesses......the hands. Regulus told himself to stop to not go there in him mind.