Regulus Black

All that my blood remains, take it but do not let me suffer any longer - Antoinnette

Outside Hogwarts 1995, near Hagrid's hut.

Drowning, no air, no light just the sound of water. But the body wasn't in water but the lungs were full. A jolt ran though the laying body and eyes flew open, turning to the side he empty the water from the body. Everything was hazy and unfocused, he was drenched from head to toe. He could only get his body to kneel, hands stayed on the ground to steady him self. His lungs burn with life and his body was on adrenaline rush. He became aware of the three people around him, an very old man, woman, and a rather large man. They stared at him in disbelief.

"Dear lord, that's regulus Black." The woman gasped with her hand over her heart. The large man kept opening and closing his mouth trying to find wards but none came out. The older man steps close just a little though because Regulus eyes were some what feral and there was panic in them. "Welcome back to the living mr. black." The ole man then turn to the woman. "Just like born we are nude, Minerva your robe if you please."

Minerva snapped out of her trance, she shrugged out of her robe and quickly went over to Regulus. As she placed the robe around him, he wanted to back away from her but his body wouldn't move it was tired from the trauma it had went through. "What should we do about this Dumbledore? The ministry?" She asked as she kept her hold on the body when his body started to shake uncontrollably. Dumbledore looked a Regulus in pity, the boy look like he had seen horror and laid with it.

"Ministry is out of the question." Dumbledore paused to think. "Hagrid." The large man jumped up.

"Sir." Hagrid looked at Dumbledore with confusion. Dumbledore smiled. "Take mr. black in your hut, keep him there. He needs food and rest."

Hagrid nodded and proceeded to Regulus. " 'll right Black." He said as he picked Regulus up in his arms. Regulus squeaked in shock and the realization that all his muscle hurt.

"Gently, gently." Minerva quickly battered at Hagrid as he took the boy into the hut. Minerva turning to Dumbledore, he was talking back to the school and she ran to catch up. "What do we do? No amount of magic can make this possible!" She piped up as she got to Dumbledore. He was deep in thought. "Albus!" Dumbledore turn to her.

"I will contact Sirius. For how this is possible, the world we live in can be capable for impossible things."

Minerva scoffed at him. "Is this wise? Contacting his brother?"

Dumbledore sighed. "We have no choice. From what I could tell from the younger black is that he looked at us but didn't recognize who we are." Minerva frown as it dawned on her as she looked about at how the boys face was when he was close to him.

"Amnesia?" She asked and Dumbledore shook his head in no.

"The memories are there, I could see them but unfortunately they are all over the place and his brain, the only way to cope is to shutdown some of the memories and slowly reintroduce themselves." He pursed when they made it to the school. Dumbledore turned to look at Minerva once more. "My concern is what remains of who he is. Who knows what being brought back to the living can do on a persons mind. It is best for him to be with someone he is familiar to and that is he's brother." Dumbledore left it at that and left Minerva to her own thoughts.

In Hagrid hut, Regulus curled himself into a dark corner in Minerva's robes with a fur skin blanket that Hagrid carefully gave him. Sounds, touch, smells they were all on hyperdrive, it was making him shake. Hagrid had offered him food by holding the plate at him but Regulus just stared at it. It was then Hagrid put the food on the floor next to him and pushed it to him that when he ate it. It hurt and it was making him sick, his organs were acting as if they haven't been used in a while. He threw up and Hagrid quickly gave him a bucket once he was done he passed out cold in the corner of the hut.