Chapter 14

"uhhh Aunties? what's going on?"Rivai said as he tried to get the adults attention.

"Katsu, can you get Rivai his ice cream while I talk to Hanji please" Lana said still staring at the star shook Hanji Smith.

"Yay uncle Katsu!!" Rivai cheered as he went to go pick out an ice cream flavour.

~~~

"So, how have you been?" Lana asked in an awkward manner. "I've been good, a lot of drama has been going on but everything has been stable" Hanji said taking a sip of her coffee from a cafe down the street.

"That sounds good, how- erm, how has Levi been?" Lana muttered as she fiddled with her hair. 

"To be honest, not so great" (Hanji)

"I feel like shit just thinking of him, I was so rude and such an absolute bitch" Lana giggled.

The two women shared a laugh as they talked, Hanji felt relaxed to talk to an old co-worker.

"What about you huh? After you and Levi broke up we did keep in contact"  (Hanji)

"Well after the break up I met Katsu, we started dating and got married after a long engagement, had a spring wedding" Lana smiled taking her gaze of Hanji and onto her husband and Rivai playing with the ice cream.

"Katsu owns a jewelry company called 'Sakura Gems' I think we even sent some of our products to Ackerman Inc" Lana tapped her finger against her chin.

Hanji gave a confused look, "Oh! This shop isn't ours! It's my parents, we just come here for breaks and to see Rivai" Lana explained. "So you and Eren are friends I assume?" Hanji said tilting her head.

Lana nodded and leaned in closer to whisper to Hanji, "Don't tell anyone, but I'm expecting~" Lana giggled, and leaned back into her chair. "Oh by the walls! Congrats!!!" Hanji bounced in her chair. "How far are you?" Hanji said holding Lana's hands.

"Around 6 weeks" Lana swayed in her seat.

Hanji and Lana had talked about their old friendship and the past. They both felt relaxed to see each other again and be in their presence. After the chat between the two ladies, it was time for Hanji to take Rivai home.

"before you go" Lana handed Hanji a piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Make sure Levi calls me I wanna make fun of the little bitch" Lana laughed as she started to walk back into the ice cream shop he husband in tow.

"Auntie I'm hungryyyyyyyyy" Rivai whined. (Lol me)

"Huh? You just ate" Hanji said holding Rivai's hand as they walked back towards the house. "I'll get Historia to make you some food when we get home, how bout' that?" Hanji asked as the little boy was in deep thought about the offer the older had just presented to him.

"Fineeeeeeeeee" Hanji chuckled as the younger reminded her of Eren. "Do you think Daddy will take me to visit Momma tomorrow?" 

"I'm not that sure, your Dad has been busy lately" Hanji explained. 

Since Levi and Petra have taken a leave from work the media has been blowing up after some filmed Levi in Clovis entering the hospital. Petra has also been stressed about what the two would do about the marriage, the media would think that Petra was another gold digger.

~~~

Hanji and Rivai reached the Yeager manor and were greeted by an overly excited tubby corgi. "Well Pampam surely missed you, how about you go play I'm gonna go talk to your Dad, okay?" Hanji said as she turned on her heel leaving Rivai with Pampam.

Hanji opened the french doors to the office walking in to see Levi wearing his glasses and working on reports.

(S L A Y   M E )

"What now Shitty glasses, I'm busy" The man said without taking his gaze of the papers in front of him. "You'll never guess who I saw today in town" Hanji smirked holding a small folded piece of paper in between her fingers.

Hanji handed it to Levi still smirking like the crazy bitch she was. Levi opened it to see a phone number, the now confused man look up to see Hanji's sly smirk. "It's Lana's number" 

Levi's eyes widened as he looked at the small piece of paper in his hands. 

"She's changed a lot, got married to some guy or something, and she's pregnant" Hanji continued.

"She wants to talk to you, don't worry its nothing bad, she changed like I said, so she wont try anything dumbass" Hanji snickered.

"Fine, now is that all?"

"Nope"

"Then what is it?"

"Rivai wants to go visit Eren, and he wants you to take him" 

"Tell him we can go tomorrow if I finish my work in time" Levi began typing on the computer, Hanji sighed.

"Remember Levi, don't forget Rivai is still upset about Eren, he doesn't look like it but he is" Hanji said under her breathe, Levi still heard her and paused before sighing and getting back to work.

"How would I forget?"

OK SO I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS YESTERDAY BUT GOT DISTRACTED, BUT YA STILL READ IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA! :3 :P

With Lazy Love And Care, Mango_Corgi