S-Shoucchan...? Part One

Start from the beginning

"Wait! Please! Please let me watch! For... uh, EDUCATIONAL reasons! Yeah! Educational!" He yelled. I didnt know how to make him quiet, he was drawing a lot of attention with his yelling. So I hit a preasure point on his neck to make him lose consiousness.

As I knocked Mineta out, I saw Yaoyorozu and some other girls from 1A, and 2A  walking by to go to the lunchroom. "Hey, girls?  I knocked the pervert out, and I was wondering If you guys could take him?"

They looked at me with confused, disgusted, and angry faces.

"Oh hell no-"

"Before you decline, I want to say that this is a good opertunity to get revenge." I say, interrupting one of the girls.

All of a sudden, the faces of distugst, turned into psychotic smiles.

"Weeell.... I guess we have no choice... And since youre being sooo nice," With a smile on her face, Uraraka sarcastically pretended to think it over, "We'll take him!"

"Well thank you kind ladies." I smirk, playfully bowing twords them.

As they walk again, this time with Mineta, They pass by Kirishima. He gives them a wave before continueing to concentrate hard. Accasionaly sniffing the air.

I close the bathroom door, and walk over to the alpha.

"Hey Kirishima. You look deep in thought, almost...distressed?"

He whips his head my direction in neck breaking speed.

"OW!" he hissed in pain. After regaining composser, he sniffs the air yet again.

"D-do....Do you...." he paused for a minuete.

"Smell that?"

Oh no. I was too busy with Mineta to remember, One; Izuku is in heat, which gives off a aurosing scent. Since im a Beta, Im barely affected. Two; This school is full of alphas. Three; I forgot to lock the door.

I turn around to go lock the door, but another alpha from our class in there, about to step in.

I race towards the alpha known as Sero, and use my quirk to freeze the door, making sure it cant be opened.

I look around for any Omega, or Beta. And my eyes land on Uraraka and Iida, walking back from the lunchroom.

"Todoroki! Its against school policy to use your quirk during hours that are not hero training! And unfreeze the door so other boys can go to the bathroom!" Iida starts, doing his weird hand movments, but was also trying to hold in his piss.

Before I answer him, I give Sero a death glare, and he runs away quickly. I turn to them and say," Uraraka, can you and Iida stand guard while I take Izuku back to his dorm?"

I ask them, they give me a questionable look, but hesitantly agreed.

I knock on the bathroom door, and hear Katsuki yell, "COME BACK LATER!"

Even though I'm a beta, I can smell Izuku through the door. "Katsuki! Alphas can smell him! So we're going to bring him back to his dorm! Continue in there!" I shout back, clearly annoyed.

"Iida, Uraraka. This is going to be very weird, but Izuku is in heat, and Katsuki is refusing to take him back. I know it might be a bit awkward, but please help us fend of the alphas." I said with my back turned, as I melt the ice from before.

"S-sure! Anything to help Deku!"

"Bakugo should really learn some manners, but yes. I will help you."

"Thanks." I say with a slight smile.

"Katsuki! I'm coming in with Uraraka, and Iida to help!"

"What the hell?! We don't need the extras!"

"Come on! Do the thing that's best for Izuku! Let's take him back to the dorm!"

"Ugh fine! Just lemme finish the damn nerd up!"

I roll my eyes at his last statement. Not only can I smell Izuku through the door, but I can faintly hear the moans.

While we're waiting for Katsuki to finish, Uraraka tried to make small talk with me. Though she looked uncomfortable hearing Izuku.

"S-so.... uh, h-how's s-school?"

"Fine"

"O-okay!" She nervously laughed.

God I'm not making the awkwardness any better.

I think as I mentally Face Palm my self.

Ugh, what's taking him so long??

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

UNEDITED

WE HIT 2K AGHHHHH IM FREAKING OUT

So uhh this is a request, tho i kinda forgot who XD but I'm writing this on my phone Bc I'm at my grandparents.

But yes ik this is a Katsudeku book, BUT LEMME GET SUM TODO IN HERE.

Welp here's my severely unedited work. Just take it.

I'll try to upload part two next week before school starts. Ugh I actually have to go learn.... and see PEOPLE. UGHHH HELP.

Welp byeeeeee <3