Her

__________________________

'Chapter 2 - Her'
________________________

"I call you her, her...'Cause you're my tear, tear"

Her.

That person was always on his mind since the day she left. Well...actually since the day they met, but the reason is different since 17/12/31 [31st December 2017]. That damned day. The most unlucky day. For him at least.

Sofia was slightly kicking the edge of the baby basket with her soft, white baby boots continuously, giggling as she did. She seemed happier for once.

But who is, who was she? Who was the one that brought such heartbreak and coldness?

Sofia then proceeded to chew with her non-existent teeth on her tiny right hand. The hand in which the soft, white glove fell off of.

Her name is Tiffany. Namjoon's first love and...ex-wife, well barely engaged but he still treated her as one. She brought him happiness once. And was all of his wonder. She was the world to him. *Nervous chuckle* Not anymore. Not when she expressed those feelings. Those thoughts about him.

It wasn't just on 17/12/31, but even before that. Slight bickering leading to slight arguments, to even bigger arguments, eventually triggered the craziest and final scandal between them. Tiffany left him. Left him with their child, which she didn't seem to want or love as much. Definitely not as much as Namjoon did - he treasured Sofia.

Sofia locked eyes with her father approaching, and she sent warm, loving hearts and pure, soft smiles. It didn't seem as if Sofia missed her mother - she just doesn't seem to know her. It seemed as if Sofia didn't even think of her as her mother. However, she was indeed craving that motherly love and care, and she didn't seem to receive it. Sofia was only breastfed once.

Namjoon didn't regret all their wonderful memories together. In fact, he missed them. He missed them too much, to Pluto and beyond.

~Flashback~

"Namjoon-ah! What's this place?" Tiffany asked, curiosity lit up in her eyes.

"This, my dear, is one of my favourite places...maybe my all time favourite..."

"Really? I thought it was that noodle restaurant nearby?" she joked, flashing her usual sweet smile that made Namjoon fall for her since day one.

Namjoon laughed in response, eyes crinkling into a cute eye smile (that made Tiffany fall for him since day one), "I mean...you're not wrong..." he continued to cheerfully chuckle. "But...my dear..." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his side. "This place is simple. It helps me calm down...I think here, I wonder about things. BUT! It's best at this time of day when I brought you."

In front of them lied an exquisitely panoramic scenery. Very difficult to see at the late time of day, but the speciality of the place still allowed it.

The sky (most evident in the view) was a dark navy blue, nearly pitch-black, painted with little drops of white, indicating the small sprinkles of stars.

The juniper-green coloured grass was positioned below, spreading as far as it can trying to wrap around the whole globe. You rarely see grass in a city. Well...that is, indeed, an exaggeration but not far from truth - you didn't see this much grass.

A range of porcelain-white flowers were arrayed in the middle of the horizon ahead. And tall trees were situated at each edge of the view, garnished with grape vines around the trunks, grape season had finished a long while ago.

Namjoon intertwined his fingers with Tiffany's and slowly guided her towards a soft patch of grass. He lied down there and tugged onto her hand for her to do the same. And so they both just lied there, backs against the fresh, luscious piece of grass, glancing up at the sky witnessing the now closer dots of glimmer.

"This, darling, is the best part of the city to stargaze...you know I'm passionate about astronomy..." he told her, words almost a whisper.

"Yes...I know! And pretty much anything really. You're incredibly intelligent...you always make me proud!" Tiffany replied, not holding back all her loving smiles.

"And just being with you..." Namjoon wrapped an arm around her shoulder and drew her closer to him. "...makes ME extremely proud and I always feel lucky~" He began pecking her cheek leading up to her temple, in a really cute manner. He drew her even closer into his chest and cuddled her, leaving even more soft kisses on her forehead.

"I love you..." Those words escaped from his soft kissable lips, sending tingles down her spine. She loved hearing those words...those 3 simple words Namjoon had no trouble saying.

Tiffany shyly blushed and she responded with, "I love you more..." kissing those plump lips of his and continued to lie on his chest, gazing up at those stars he loved.

~End of Flashback~

He thought of those old times. That romance like those old times. A lot. He even dreamed about them a lot. Probably even started talking in his sleep about them, too.

Sofia's eyes changed from cute and loving to speckled with worry. It was as if she could feel her father's emotions - she knew he was upset, but didn't know the reason why. There is way too much for a baby like her to understand.

Still suffering, he picked her up and held her close, not wanting to ever let her go. "I'll forever hold you tight..." he whispered. He has always preferred to whisper.

He remembered how he would always hold Tiffany tight in his warm and loving arms. *How can people drastically change like that? How is that possible? From a kind and gentle girl that I've always known her to be...to a heartless and ungrateful...well...bitch...I didn't ever think I'd have to refer to her as such thing.*

And just as Namjoon was beginning to break into a cry, the front door darted wide open. He glanced towards that direction, expecting the unexpected: her. But it was someone more realistic, so he smiled right away after seeing a glimpse of his guests.

Those guests were his hyungs.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello, wonderful babies! I'm not sure how I'm releasing these chapters but I think I'll release the first few written ones as a batch. So RIP my ending messages for a bit...

Love you all!