But How?

In the car, Mike and I talked about music. He told me he liked Cherry Bomb the best. I giggled and told him I liked (Fave/Song) We laughed and talked some more until we pulled into the pizzaria parking lot. There was only one other car in the parking lot. I could identify it as Scott's.

"Oh are we working with Scott tonight?" I ask

"Yeah, didn't I tell you?" Mike said obliviously.

"No" I reply with a little giggle.

Mike opens the door and we walk past the animatronics to the office. From the hallway, I could hear hissing voices. They sounded like they were arguing over something but trying to keep quiet. I grab Mikes arm and pull him to the wall. I hold my finger over my mouth, gesturing him to be quiet. We shuffled across the wall and I peaked through the doorway. I just caught a glimpse of the people when I whip my head back around and begin to breath faster.

"Who is it?" Mike asked

I feel myself start to panic a bit and I lean closer to him to whisper to him. When I told him who it was, his face turned from curious to a raged hatred. Before I could stop him, he stepped away and towards the door.

"No what are you doing" I hiss

He was in the door by then and the rooms had fallen silent.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" Mike yelled

"Mike stop" I hear Scott say

Before I get a look around the corner, I hear loud fast footfalls. Someone was running.

"Hey!" Mike ran after him.

"Mike!" I yell as I come into the room.

"Y/N" Scott said surprised

I look down the hallway and see Mike running into the darkness. I go to run after him but Scott grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"No just leave them" He said.

Scott walked over to the desk and grabbed the flashlight.

"We'll go after them if it hits 11:45 or if there is any sign they'll kill each other" He laughs a bit at the end, but I wasn't laughing.

About 5 minutes passed when yelling could be heard.

I couldn't tell who was who since they were so far away.

"Get the fuck off me!" Someone yelled

"Shut up, just shut up" Someone else yelled back

The sound of dragging could be heard echoing throughout the pizzaria.

"Ah Stop!" One yelled

"Wha- no " The loud thud of someone hitting the ground made me jump.

I quickly glance at the time 11:55. Still time

"Quit it!" One yelled

"I said SHUT UP!" The loud raging voice was then easily identified as Mike's

The dragging continued and small grunts and whimpers followed. I was growing impatient and snatched the flashlight from Scott, shining it down the hallway. In the dim light, Mike could be seen dragging someone by the hair behind him. Vincent? I look at Mike, he wasn't injured but one of his eyes was black. He was possessed by the spirit. I feel a shiver run down my spine as it fades back to blue. Mike drags Vincent into the office and drops him. I look down at Vincent. His hair was coated in blood and it dripped down over his face. He had a black eye and his face was filled with a burning anger. I take a step back for safety and Scott walks over to Vincent and Mike. Something about him was different. He had a lot more edge to his personality and over all vibe.

Then again, he did just get beat up.

But why was I backing away when I knew he was fine now.

"Ok calm down now" He said calmly "Y/n, theres a first aid kit in the second draw, help Vincent"

I was really annoyed that I was stuck with him but I agreed none-the-less. As soon as I open the draw, the 12 bell rings. Mike and Scott run over to the desk and grab their things, almost tripping over each other in the process. Mike scrambles to the hallway and Scott, to the vents. I grab the cameras and music box. I had no time for Vincent right now, I was a bit busy with my life and all. After checking all the cameras and winding the music box to full, I shoot out f the seat and rush to Vincent who was still on the floor.

"Here, lean on me" I say as I pull his arm over my shoulder.

He doesn't speak, but leans against me. I carry him to the chair and sit him down.

"Wait a sec" I grab the camera, check around, wind the music box then grab the first aid kit.

I pull out the roll of bandages and begin to wrap around his head. He was silent and easy to work with. After that, I do my check n' stuff.

"Chica, Bonnie and Mangle are up" I call

"Thanks" Scott replies

I go to my small bag that I brought and grab my water bottle. Rushing back to Vincent, I grab a cloth from the kit and pour my cold water over it.

"Hold this over your eye for now" I say

He takes it and holds it over his black eye. I do my check and everyone was gone.

"All of them are gone" I say with worry

"MASKS!" Mike yells

I run to grab a mask. I put mine on and help Vincent under the desk. We all stand around the desk as Withered Bonnie walks into the room. My breathing gets heavy and i hear my heart beating in my chest. Bonnie walks over to the three of us and inspects us one by one. He was there for a while before he decided we were ok and stumbled back down the hallway. I sigh and take off my mask. Everyone goes back to their posts and I check the cameras/wind the music box.

TIME SKIP...

5:50

I wind the music box, hopefully for the last time, and check the cameras again. Everyone was starting to slack a bit and the animatronics calmed down a bit.

5:55

I set the camera down and look under the desk where Vincent was. He was asleep against the side. I sigh and look over to Mike and Scott. They had also come to the conclusion that no one else would come.

6:00

The 6am bell goes and I sigh with relief. Mike and Scott come over. Scott crouches to the desk and shakes Vincent awake.

Mike turns to me "You ok?" He asked

"Y-yeah" i reply "What is Vincent doing here though?"

"I don't know" He looks over to were Scott was helping Vincent out from under the desk "I thought he was in jail or something"

"Yeah same"

I walk over to Vincent and Scott.

"What are you doing here, Vincent?" I ask

He stumbles to his feet and pushes Scott away.

"I couldn't take it anymore" He hissed "It's torture in there"

"But your gonna get arrested" I say

"Maybe" He smirked and leaned closer to me.

I hear Mike shuffle uncomfortably behind me. Vincent takes a step towards me and leans closer. He then lifts his arms and rests them over my shoulders. I squirm to escape his grip.

"Get off me" I whimper

He leans in closer and I realise what he's trying to do. I react without thought and kick him right in the gut, causing him to let go. I escape and run to Mike who embraced me.

"Come on" Mike spat "Lets go"

I don't disagree and we leave Vincent to Scott. We walk out the doors and to the car. The car ride home was silent and a bit awkward. I could tell Mike still needed to blow off some steam so I didn't bug him. We arrive home and without changing, Mike goes straight to bed. I sigh and walk to the fridge. Sleep can wait.