Meeting New Friend

"I'll g-go get h-him" Jeremy said as e stood up and walked over to the bathroom

I sigh and slouch in my seat "Just as I thought things were back to normal"

"Hey it's ok" Scott says

"No its not" I snap

Fritz and Scott look at me, surprised.

"I-I'm sorry" I say "I didn't men to snap, I just..."

I look at the door and then back at the guys.

"I-I need to go" I say.

I get up and head to the door. I feel someone grab my wrist. It was Scott.

"Scott let go" I say with a shaky voice, trying not to cry.

"You need to stay" He said "You can't just leave now"

"I can't stay at this restaurant if all this tension is in the air and its all aimed at me" I say "If I hadn't come into Mikes life, then him and Doll would be in a happy relationship"

"No they wouldn't" Scot said "We all care for you y/n and we wouldn't want our lives any other way"

I feel my eyes start to tear up and Scott pulls me into a hug.

"Their relationship wasn't healthy" Scott whispered to me

"W-what" I look up at him with tear filled eyes "what do you mean"

"I can't tell you now but.." He stopped and released me from the hug

"I'm sorry" I say

I break away from his grip around my wrist and run out the door. I look back for a second and see Jeremy walk back rubbing where his eyes should be. He was crying. I turn back and just keep running. I run for what seems like hours when it starts to rain.

"Shit" I whisper under my breath

I still keep running until I come to a small market store. I stop at the door and catch my breath before waling inside. It was cold inside and all I was wearing was a dress and a cardigan. I only had a bit of money and my phone was dead so I decided to buy something to eat. I walk to the chips isle to grab some f/c when I slip on a puddle of water that I made. I shut my eyes and make a small squeak as I wait for the impact of the ground. Instead I gasp when I feel arms around my waist.

"Woah, you ok there miss?" It was a male voice

I open my eyes and see a young boy, about my age. He had chocolate brown hair and two different coloured eyes. One was reddish-brown and the other was emerald green. He smiled at me, a warm smile.

"Y-yeah, sorry I just uh, had a rough night" I say as I stand back up. "Thank you, by the way"

"No problem" He said "My names Christian, whats yours?"

"y/n" I say as I shake his hand

"So whats happening" He asked "Your drenched"

"Yeah, just trying to run away from things" I say

"Is someone trying to hurt you?" He asked in a worried tone

"No, no its just..." I pause and look down at my feet and feel tears begin to prick my eyes again

"Oh i-im sorry I just thought,.. urg i'm so stupid" He holds his head and looks down too

"No I just don't want to talk about it" I say

"Uh so..." He starts "did you walk here in the rain"

"Yeah" I scratch the back of my neck.

"You must be cold" He starts to take off his jacket and hands it to me.

"No i-i'm fine" I say holding up my hands "I'm not that far from home anyway"

"Well, at least let me drive you" He said

"Oh, no thats ok" I say

"No really, its my pleasure" He held out his hand.

I giggle and take it, forgetting about my chips and he leads me to his car. We run to the car and he opens the door for me before he gets into the drivers seat.

"So, wheres home?" He asked

"Just to (address name) please" I say

We pull out of the carpark and onto the road. There was an awkward silence in the car so I try to think about something to talk about.

"So, uh what music do you like?" I ask

"Uh, I like anything really" He answered "you?"

"I like (favourite band)" I say

"Thats a great band" He says

"Heh yeah" He laughs a bit

We drive for a good 15 minutes until we finally arrive to my place.

"So, not that long of a walk huh?" He said mockingly

"Yeah, sorry for causing you any trouble" I say

"Oh no its really fine" He says

"Oh here" I grab out a pen "arm please"

He holds out his arm and I write my number.

"And don't get any ideas" I say "I have a boyfriend"

"Don't worry, I'm gay" He says

We both giggle, share a hug and I hop out of the car. I run to my door and wave goodbye as Christian pulls out of the parking lot and drives away. I pull out my key and unlock the door.

Phew, Mike's not home yet. I walk in and drop my stuff in my room. I decide to take a shower since I was shivering from the rain so I walk into the bathroom and strip. I feel the hot water trickle down my back as I reminisce on what had happened today. When I get out of the shower, I change into my pyjamas and flop onto my side of the bed. The last thing I hear, Is the sound of keys in a lock, then the door closing before I fade off to sleep.